Arizona's Realist is offline New Member

All Review Members please!

Fellas if you haven't figured out me and WTC are boys, just giving him a little shit, anyways I wanted to say that I usually use elitefitness, but as of late the board has been under my skin. I put a post about soem prices me at the WTC got down in TJ, all real prices, and was atacked by several members and called a lier and such, anyways It is stuff like you deleting my stupid post above that I will be making the switch OVER to the Review in the next few days, I like how Brothers really means Brothers over here!!! To see the post I had here is a link, this is the post I was attacked under at Elite:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=80668

I promise you guys this is in all truthfulness, PM the WTC if you don't believe us.

Kullman is offline Member
    Those prices are BULLSHIT!!!! just kidding bro, welcome to the board

Kull

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like a bunch of loosers,welcome to the board of choice

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Welcome sorry for the post about you bro I just didnt understand why you were attacking WTC like that welcome aboard

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Maybe a stupid question but here goes. What is TJ?

What the Fuck thats incredable I could never deal with that on a board I love everyone here sOooooooo much

Tiawanja mexico sorry for the spelling

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Wow that is really childish. I couldnt begin to imagine a fight like that breakin out over here.

nymattyk is offline Member
    so come on, let us know....how much were you really paying for all that shit??? just playin, i feel like every post on elite turns into a fight, unlike this board which is why i choose to spend my time here. anyway, welcome to the board im sure you wont have any problems <-----just kidding

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i really tried to give elite a chance. it was just one wack thing after another. i couldn't take it anymore

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    thats really lame shit how they treated u. even if you were lying why not just call u on it. they seem like a bunch of jerks to me. that kinda crap doesn't go down here im sure you'll enjoy this board 10 fold and wont look back. welcome aboard bro .

Arizona's Realist is offline New Member
    Thanks brother. Email me for any help @[email protected] (gonna change that soon)

By the way, WTC is the man, I agree

6pak2go is offline New Member
    Daaaaaaam
    Welcome dude... I find people very helpfull here...
    Sounds like that dude at elite needs to get laid or something..
    By the way what did ya get on MCAT.. I plan on taking in early 2003.... Welcome

WHAT KINDA CRAP U TRYING TO PULL????

Ok! This is BULLSH!T!!! If those are the prices in TJ then Im a sucker! What kind of shit r u trying to pull?
    I paid 41 dollars for my eq: So your saying you paid 1 buck less then me? I got robbed!!!!!!!!LOL!!
    I got back from TJ, Thise prices r right on the money!!! F**K them on the other Board. If they cant except that you pay lees then, Fish Heads And Rice for all of them! WELCOME!!!
    Heres what I got :

400 tabs of Clen which R OXYFLUX (real Weak)
    TTOKKYO:
    1 20 ML of 100mg Stanol-V
    2 Boldenon 200 10ml
    100 tabs of 25mg D-Bol
    200 tabs of Cynomel (T-3)
    90 Valiums; I ate em already thoe
    was like 350 or something like that If Im off its by $20 bucks tops!!!

Fast Results

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You did a little slippy under the table...you dogggggggggggggggg, you.....

But still, good priced for both AZ and FR. Better than i got.... ...NOT FOR LONG!!!muwwwaahahahahahaha......

The original jason Guest
    wow man that post is shitty what a bunch of wankers I hate things like that but people like that really wind me up made me want to post and say what I thought but dont want to wind myself up thats no place to educate people just people fighting for superiority sad eh anyway welcome to the AR madhouse you are welcome here any posts like that will be delt with deleted or locked

peace
    Jason

Re: 47 john <======== newbie

Originally posted by 47john
    welcome , this is a great board , i've posted a lot of questions ... a lot of old boring newbie questions and everyone has been so helpful . i havn't been flamed one time . and no fights either , man i hate "E" tough guys too . honestly if it wasn't for this site i probably never would have started a cycle ! if i would have started at elite i probably woulda just said fuck it . besides each one of those assmunches was a newbie once anyway and now they act like everyone else should just fuck off . i want to go to mex someday to get gear , but id be scared to ask for help over there thats for sure . anyway gimme a hint where do you play whats your # i probably see some games , im in the area !
    Havent been Flamed yet? OK, You r picture really sucks!! Just kidding Bro. I gotta get Bush off mine!!

To answer your question about Tijuana .... Once you cross the border go straight to a taxi(Cant miss em)LOL!! They ask were too? You Flex and they go. Straight to the Vet!! and right next door to the VET is a pharmacy next to that or even next to that is another pharmacy. You dont even need to tyake a Taxi but its easier. And since you'll be waiting online for an hour or soo take a taxi or yyou did your Cardio for a week!!

Fast Results

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    You did a little slippy under the table...you dogggggggggggggggg, you.....

But still, good priced for both AZ and FR. Better than i got.... ...NOT FOR LONG!!!muwwwaahahahahahaha......
    Maybe you need to go to TJ Hows your cycle going?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

welcome

I was reading as that whole thing went down at elite and couldn't believe it. In my experience here, no one would EVER treat you like that. People here have helped me immensely. Thanks everyone.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yea bro, thats right on time for elite. i can assure you , that will never happen here. you'll love it bro! welcome aboard!!

codzilla is offline New Member
    Fuck!! That shit is amazing, I guess they know everything over there at Elite. I've been to the same pharmicia in TJ three times and paid different prices each time for the same shit. I think it depends on who is working the counter at the time, and how much they want for themselves. Anyway welcome to the board.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok I understand Sorry bro didn't realise you guys are Pals.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Welcome bro, we try keep the bullsh!t to a minimum

Thread Information