Thread: Customs

VOODOO316 is offline New Member

Angry Customs

HEY BRO'S I HAD A PACKAGE SEIZED BY CUSTOMS BEFORE BUT IT WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO. WOULD IT BE SAFE TO MAKE ANOTHER ORDER TO THE SAME ADDRESS OR GET ANOTHER ONE.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    you better get a different address... just to be safe.. like your freind's or another family member.. cuz if customs has your address flagged, then they will search every package that has your name and address on it

be safe man, I wouldn't be pleased if these mofoz seized over $500 worth of MY gear

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hmm....I'm sure they have your address on file, maybe tagged or whatever. You can always try it and see if you'll get another letter ????

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No matter when you had your shit siezed, your name and address wil be in their computer. Now porbability that they are momitering you is very unlikely. But the risk is there so proceed with caution.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I had a package seized a couple of months ago. I had my source resend it and I got it no problem. If there is a large order then they could put your name and addy on file but I doubt it for something small. Plus there are thousands of packages going through customs everyday and I don't think they would have time to pull up names in the computer, check the packages and open them. It would take way too long.

Thread Information