Thread: No Clomid....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Thumbs down No Clomid....

Got my order today and everything was there except 4 packs of Clomid
    Not only was there no clomid but the order came from over sea's and it was supposed to be domestic, which really piss's me off.
    Sorry to vent, but for you guys that are new to this game I have this advice for you: If you have a source that you have used before and everything runs smooth with, STICK WITH HIM. Don't go jumping around from source to source just because another guys prices are a bit lower. It's better to pay alittle bit more to be assured that your order is going to be all there, and it's coming from where he says it's coming from (Domestic)....

M

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro,
    That really sucks. Im kinda in the same situation.
    Hope all goes well.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    damn supposed to be domestic, and it comes from over seas that's messed up bro. i got shorted before, but in the end i always got what i ordered and then some. sorry to hear about that.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Man that sucks, i got taken once, i was fucking pissed.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well guys I'm not trying to bash my source cuz he's not a scammer, given the fact that I did get my stuff but I just wanted to make the point that if you have a realibe source that you use all the time then you should stick w/ him and NOT do like my stupid ass did by going to another source thinking I could save a few bucks.
    The guy my friends and I use all the time has never once fucked me or anyone I know. I should have just spent the extra $ and gone w/ my regular guy.
    I should know better then to go jumping from source to source, so I really have no one to blame but myself. I just hope all the guys that are new to this game read this and learn from it.
    What I didn't add to my first post was that the packageing was terrible... How it even made it thru customs is beyond me, and not only that but it took well over a month to get here.
    And the clomid won't be coming tomorrow either cuz he said he sent one package, so that theroy that I was counting on is out the window.
    Oh well live and learn.

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro I did the same thing. Switched from a reliable source to save a few $$ and got shorted $200.00 worth of gear....live and learn.
    Last edited by Longhorn; 12-12-2002 at 05:57 PM.

Thread Information