TheRequiem is offline Junior Member

Question Xpert Advice for 2nd cycle

I'm going to be starting my second cycle. It includes Sustanon 250, Deca Durabolin and D-Bol. It is as follows...

Sustanon 250: 250 mg/wk for wk 1-8
    D-Bol: wk 1: 2*20 mg, wk 2 & 3: 2*30, wk 4: 2*20, wk 5: 2*10
    Deca Durabolin : wk 1: 100 mg, wk 2: 200, wk 3: 300, wk 4 & 5: 400 mg, wk 6: 300, wk 7: 200, wk 8: 100

I know this is a pretty accurate cycle, I just need to know what I need to take for anti-estrogen and to keep my gains. I already eat 5-7 meals a day with high calories and lots of protein. I'm guessing I need Nolvadex and Clomid but I don't know when I should start taking them and quantity... it's suppose to be an 8 week cycle and that isn't a whole 10ml of Sustanol im using or Deca so I might keep those up till week 10 for a 10 week cycle. Best regards and Thnx for any help.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well whoever told you that cycle is accurate is wrong.
    If you wanna go 8 weeks that's fine for a first time IMO. But I would suggest going 10.
    Weeks 1-4 D-bol 30mgs e/d
    Weeks 1-10 Sus 500mgs (frontload first 2 weeks @750)
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mgs a week (frontload if you can)
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot. 300mgs the first day. 100mgs for 10 days and 50mgs for 7 days.
    Nolvedex on hand incase u get symtoms of gyno
    Milkthissle starting 10 days before the start of the cycle and continue thru week 4.
    5000 cals a day and keep your protein high. Lots of water and get plenty of rest.
    Goodluck,

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    spot on mb..............

peace bb79

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED (or 100mgs EOD Test Prop to jump start)
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate , 500mg
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mgs

Unless you want toatally uneven androgen levels accompanied by sides like acne and temper fits read: Another Sust Question for my feelings on running Sust at 250 or 500mg per week. Such a low dose makes no sense to me at all. And if someone can clarify to me on why it would - can we put this to rest in that thread?

I will stick with Sustanon 250, it is a better steroid all around. I changed it to a 10 week cycle because of your guy's advice. Shouldn't I pyramid thoe? Also, if I'm doing 10 weeks... shouldn't I do 5 weeks of D-bol? I think that would be appropiate or either lower my last dossage on the 5th week. I made the cycle to professional recommendations on the internet. Please keep in mind, this is only my second cycle and I am only 160 lbs. My first cycle was a 6 week cycle of Test Cypionate . Thank you all for your help. Best regards.

ChemicallyAssisted is offline New Member
    bro it seems like you just want to do low doseages, so here is what you should do if you are dead set on using the sustanon 250 and deca ,, dbol

weeks 1-5 25mg dbol ed
    weeks 1-10 250 mg sustanon
    weeks 1-10 200-mg deca-durabolin

Dosages dont matter to me unless they will be utterly harmful. If doing what MB said will do me better then I have no problem doing it.

Originally posted by TheRequiem
    I will stick with Sustanon 250, it is a better steroid all around. I changed it to a 10 week cycle because of your guy's advice. Shouldn't I pyramid thoe? Also, if I'm doing 10 weeks... shouldn't I do 5 weeks of D-bol? I think that would be appropiate or either lower my last dossage on the 5th week. I made the cycle to professional recommendations on the internet. Please keep in mind, this is only my second cycle and I am only 160 lbs. My first cycle was a 6 week cycle of Test Cypionate. Thank you all for your help. Best regards.
    You don't pryramid anymore - that is out of date info. Today we use Clomid and other anicilaries to keep gains. Pyramiding just keeps your body from returning to normal. But there are many reasons it is not correct.

Originally posted by TheRequiem
    I made the cycle to professional recommendations on the internet.

Well my recommendation is you shit can the Sustanon and you get yourself something more sutiable for your low Test dose. Like Enanthate (every week) or Cyp (every 4-5 days) at whatever dose... 300, 400mgs.

And you run the Dbol to help start your cycle because the other gear takes time to build up - Dbol has a very short half life, like Prop. How long should you run Dbol to jump start a cycle consisting of Sustanon at 250 mgs? You got me... your Test is all over the place... sorry brah but you are kind of out in left field with your cycle, IMO.

Enanthate has a half life of like 10 days and will build to noticable, STEADY levels in about 4-5 weeks. So you would take D-bol for about 4-5 weeks to get some quick action. On the other hand, Sustanon has 4 different half lifes, you are choosing to take advantage of maybe the Deconate and Isocarpate, about 160mgs total - while the other 90 mgs of the shorter esters just kind of fling you up and down.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate, 500mg
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mgs

Otherwise run the Sust250 Monday, Wednesday, Friday. But every other day would be the best, including weekend days. You should get some Arimidex to run with it too - to block water retention.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How is sustenon a better steroid all around? Listen to the advice of those above and you will be much happier with your cycle.

So if I were to take Enanthate over Sustanon , what advantages would it have? Also, I'm willing to listen to you guys, believe me... It's only my second cycle. So you guys would recommend me taking 500mg of enanthate a week, once a week? Also, what difference in gains would there be? Best regards

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sus is a good steriod no doubt if used properly. The reason why we're telling you to go w/ Enth is because it's a single ester. Sus has 4 esters in it which makes it difficult to control your blood levels.
    If you take enth it will probably be 250mgs per ml. Which will require you to take 2 shots a week.
    You'll probably save yourself some $ because 80% of the time straight Test E is cheaper then Sus.
    You can also use Cyp if you liked that, but I think you should give Enth a shot...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this is like my upcomming cycle
    weeks 1-4 d-bol 35mg e/d
    weeks 1-10 300mg deca
    weeks 1-15 500mg sus250
    clomid for post, nolva on hand, and bromo on hand also, thinking of adding winni at the end but not sure because of the stress my liver is going to go through with the d-bol so maby save the winni for the cutting cycle with some anavar
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Okay - it makes sense now. You have only been training for less than a year and just turned 18 about 2 months ago...

Eeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.... enough posts from me to you junior.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you are 18 years old and only 160lbs I do not see the need for you to start using roids, you can gain naturally still by working on your diet/training. What does your diet currently look like?

Thread Information