Thread: Death??

Jackt23 is offline Member

Death??

I know this is probably is rediculous question...but after lookin on here i still have yet to come to any conclusions....one person told bout a year ago somethign about injecting and if u inject into a bloodstream or vein or something it goes right to your heart and you could die.....im not sure how accurate it is but i was hoping one of you could help me out..can you die from an inject into the bum??

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    The only dumb question is one that you don't ask---especially when it comes to harming your body.

Injecting into a vein is not a good idea and yes it could cause death allthough I have never heard of anyone dieing. To prevent hitting a vein we "aspirate " the syringe. Find the "Educational Threads" at the top Steroid Questions page and read the "Injection Info" post. It should help answer your question.

Peace

Mastiff is offline Member
    The worst I've ever heard on injecting into a vein was the bro passed out. If you aspirate (pull back on the plunger after you have inserted the pin, but before you start pushing the juice out of the barrel) you won't even need to worry about that. If you pull back the plunger and see blood, just take out the needle, put on a new pin, and start over.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are sending a gap of blood to your heart. If you send 3cc's of juice you would probably induce a heart attack and whether you survive or not is based on if anyone is around to get you to the hospital.

yea i knew about aspirating but i wasnt sure about the posibility of death...thanks for the info guys....so as long as i aspirate then ill be fine, correct?

If you aspirate and don't move the pin around while injecting, you'll be fine.

thanks guys...really appreciate the advice

Re: ROTF LOL!!!

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    Injecting into a vein will NOT cause death unless you put a significant amout of air (usually greater than 3cc's) into the bloodstream and cause an air embolus. Putting some oil or water into your blood stream will do NOTHING. If you disagree... do yourself a favor and research before you start telling me I'm wrong.

Dick
    Dick, I know the air trick will induce a heart attack (don't ask me why... one of those things ya learn growin' up ). But if you sent 3ccs of say, Testosterone Enanthate to your heart would it cause an extreme overdose... since it was not slowly dissolved IM? But not a heart attack? Can you explain more on what happens...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bump
    Yeah Dick I'd like to know too lol

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually Dick is right on this one. You would have a violent coughing attack and would probably experience being dizzy and some nausea but should not experience a heart attack (of course their are no guarantees in life). Believe it or not about ten years ago some brain surgeons decided that they might see better results with intraveinous use of no ester test. The experiment did not work as planned but nobody died. I guess you never know until you try I mean it works with HGH right.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    If you aspirate and don't move the pin around while injecting, you'll be fine.
    Its really tough to not move the pin around while doing self-glute shots. My hand won't stay still during the shot, so it always moves around just a little bit.

no complications so far!

dansteelman is offline Member
    You guys are probably going to laugh at me for this one. On my third Glute inject I had to go to the hospital. I injected in to a vein and got VERY VERY dizzy. I actually fell over and the needle broke off in my ass. My wife came in when she heard me hit the floor and I had blood running out of my keaster. I had to go to the hospital to have the needle taken out. Lessons learned here:
    1. Aspirate
    2. Always make sure someone else is around to give you a hand in case anything goes wrong
    3. You cant die from 1 CC in to a vein
    4. Getting oil in your bloodstream will give you a splitting headache
    5. Always buy Extra gear in case something goes wrong
    6. (Most Important) If you start to feel light headed, pull the fucking needle out ASAP.

There are my words of wisdom from personal experiance

dansteelman is offline Member
    BTW, Off topic here, but warrior, your new avatar is THE SHIT

Dansteelman, thanks for letting me know what happened when You injected into a vein. Next time somebody asks this question, I'll refer him to your post. It says all you need to know.

Originally posted by dansteelman
    BTW, Off topic here, but warrior, your new avatar is THE SHIT
    It's a result of a GAMMAbol cycle from Banner Pharm. Decsided to color in the B&Ws from a while ago...

Good thread.

Exactly the info i was looking for guys....thanks for the help....ill just make sure next time i inject that 3cc's of air arent in the syringe i mean last i heard, steriods help premote muscle growth better then air does

Thread Information