dananimal is offline Junior Member

Need quick feedback on bulking cycle

my friend wants to run a 12 week bulking of orals. If he were to run dbol what is another oral to take with it to keep his gains. He wants to keep it cheap so keep that in mind.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'd do oral tren with it, if I had to only do orals cheaply. If I didn't have to worry about cost I'd use BTG anavar . Oral fina is 33% to 50% as effective as injecting, so you'd have to use 2 to 3 times the dose for the same effect. It also tastes like total crap. Powder the stuff up, and hold it between your cheek and gums for 15 minutes, then swallow it. I'd suggest converting it and injecting. Its much more effective.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is probably a poor choice for 12 weeks, maybe weeks 1-8, 7-12 or something, and any oral for 12 weeks again is not recomended, i agree with some people that 17aas and trens toxicities are way overexaggerated, nevertheless i dont condone running either for more than 8 weeks...why chance it? kidneys and liver are pretty important organs, why mess with em? maybe your friend should consider doing a long acting ester being that he wants to do a 12 week cycle, if its the common fear of needles maybe hes not ready? just some thoughts...good luck

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    If your friend is worried about injecting he could mix a cart of 100 fina pellets into a bottle of andro spray and let it soak for 48 hours.It works well it just takes about 2 weeks for it to kick in and one bottle of andro spraying twice a day only lasts about 2 weeks so he would need to take at least 2 bottles.Injecting the fina is best,it acts immediatly.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    oh also, if its his first cycle (which for some reason kinda seems like it is), fina isn't the best choice once again...pretty androgenic stuff, needs frequent administeration (but then again so do oral), prolactin/progesterone induced gyno, agressiveness, kidney toxicity, just some stuff guys aren't prepared for, dont get me wrong, tren is a great product, imo just not the best product for someone with little experience...

Mastiff is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon:
    oh also, if its his first cycle (which for some reason kinda seems like it is), fina isn't the best choice once again...pretty androgenic stuff, needs frequent administeration (but then again so do oral), prolactin/progesterone induced gyno, agressiveness, kidney toxicity, just some stuff guys aren't prepared for, dont get me wrong, tren is a great product, imo just not the best product for someone with little experience...

Dj, you are right. I wasn't thinking. If I had, I would have realized this was the guys first cycle. I still like the idea of using var with the d-bol, but he can't do that cheaply.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Dj is ALWAYS right. Great advice DJ

Thread Information