2timer is offline Senior Member

Question carbs foods during cut cyle?

I was just wondering since doing my cut cycle for beginning of next year I was told to eat lot of vegtables with foods like pasta, spegatti and rice. I was wondering is taking pills like vettrin(suposetly replacemnet vegatable pills) do the trick? second question should I cut carbs completely before 6 pm? the question is-->since I am late sleeper do I still need to cut it before 6 or later . 3rd question is 40:30:10 protein/carb/fat suffeint for each meal. so thats about 5 meals a day about 200:150:50 plus 5 protein shakes and fruits which about 100g protein with 5 grams of fat and 30 grams of carbs. total of 290:180:53 p/c/f ratio! thats about 2500 cals. stats 5-11, 213,9 %

sonic is offline Female Member
    This question is a little confusing. If you're planning on cutting carbs before bedtime it would be best 2-3 hours before that time. Why are you getting half your protein from shakes? As far as the vegetables are concerned just get fresh or frozen you can use the fiber anyway. Are you currently at 9% bodyfat?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    most of the bulk of your carbs should be consumed before probably 3pm imo, 1.) because their going to fuel you for the rest of the day, 2.) because your more apt to storing them later in the day, next veggie pills are a poor alternative to the real deal, always better to consume raw fruits/veggies, many nutrients, vitamins/minterals, fiber, and very importantly anti-oxidants, and being that your dieting COMPLEX carbs are probably your best bet, veggies, some fruits, brown/wild rice, pastas, grains, wheat, oats, etc...hope that helps a bit, good luck

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nix the pasta (spagetti) completely. Do not eat white rice and definately do not use instant rice. Use brown rice, sweet potatos, oats and veggies. These are by far your best choices as far as carbs go. I would also lose the fruit if you are cutting, simple sugars are great for boost of energy but are not great for cutting. Half of your protein from shakes is too much. I know their convienient but whole food sources are much better and are more filling. I would say aim for no more than 30% of daily protein intake from shakes. Are you gettiong ready for a contest? Because at 9% you should already be pretty shredded.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you gettiong ready for a contest? Because at 9% you should already be pretty shredded- Originally posted by Pete235

Wait....I got my bodyfat checked by a personal trainer using the caliber method and they said it was 7%. Now I figured ot would be relatively low but I can tell ya I'm far from being shredded. I knew 7% didn't say right...I'm getting done again. Thanks Pete
    Usualsuspect
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 12-13-2002 at 11:28 AM.

2timer is offline Senior Member

9.3% to be exact

yep my last cycle shreded me up I lost about 2.3% becuase I used deca /test/winny and lots of xendrene and I did cardio in the morning. it cut down my fat alot. I still gained 18 lbs. 195to213. My next cycle I am hoping to gain about 10-15 and cut atleast 2 percent. If you guys wanna know my cycle includes Fina/winny/cytomel /clen and eca cycle! my goal is in march to go in a ameteur contest in London(canada). Thats for all your advices! I knew all does advertisements are bulshit "it replaces vegitable forever" bulshit! Just one question should I cut sodium comeplety out of my diet or just weeks before the contest?
    the reason I protein shakes its so cheaper and conveint! but if you guys say so I will cut the numbers!

Thread Information