pat
    pat is offline New Member

Unhappy Need Advice of what i did wrong!!!!

Hello everyone i am new to the this web site and i would like to get to know everyone. But anyways listen about 3 months ago i got on some test and i lifted almost ever day and i took one cc every week for 10 weeks and it did nothing to me. Yet one of my best friends did the same thing and he blew up and got really big. Can anyone tell me what is going on.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need more juice. One cc isn't enough.

Also what was your diet like? Were you getting enough rest?

The original jason Guest
    you didnt come here first and research how to do it properly !!!

peace
    Jason

primodonna is offline Female Member
    what OJ said

(see..OJ this wasn't the "pat" i was referring to)
    What happens here, stays here

pat
    how do yall recommend for me to get back on them i want to get cut a lot and bigger what can i do ???

Well provide us with your stats. age, hieght, wieght, bf%, workout experience, goals and we'll take it from there.

pat
    well i am 19 and i am 5'11 and weight about 210 i have no idea what my body fat is never got that done.

Your too young... you have plenty of test flowing through your viens.

My advice, train hard and get your diet down to a science. Throw some whey protien and glutemine into the picture and you'll grow like a weed.

pat
    i have done that and i reaced my peak and i want to get bigger and more cut

How long have you done this?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by pat
    i have done that and i reaced my peak and i want to get bigger and more cut
    Bro, you're 19, no offense but you don't know what your peak is yet.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bingo. But I'm not saying don't....because i know people who started at 17-18 and are fine...but they got lucky and just "experimented"...This ain't just popping some creatine pills and BOOM, your swoll...this is dangerous shit if not done properly, I'd think it over.

Plus. be a bit more descriptive with answers...you're probably getting heard the wrong way, because you're all about the one liners, i like reading in depth answers...don't become a post whore like the rest of us...you still have a chance...

bigchewy is offline New Member
    what did you do wrong? ...............everything! stick around for awhile and learn.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i'd advise you to wait bro, but its ultimately your choice. so if you you are gonna do it , lets do it right . we have your stats, so lets here what your goals are for this cycle. then we will get you lined out on a good cycle.

The original jason Guest
    cmon bros dont tell him to take that creatine stuff hell get massive and ripped in like 6 weeks if he just takes that but you need to be carefull on that. primo are you sure this wasnt the guy lol

peace
    Jason

The Iron Game Guest
    all the juice in the world will not get you big, lets hear what your diet looks like, how many times you went out, how many days a week you trained, how many nights you had lack of sleep......and be honest here, it will help you out, no one else

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    all the juice in the world will not get you big
    Bro at 19 you have not reached you genetic potential, you may think you have but what has happened you have reached your level of incompetence, i.e. your diet and training will not allow you to grow anymore.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    At 19 your body is producing more natural test than most of us now you need to keep lifting getting your muscle to have more muscle maturity keep posting and reading the posts here and then get yourself a sick cycle and youll love the results

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Pat, don't take this as personal bashing bro but like tons of people I've heard on this board you've made several mistakes. First of all as ptbyjason and others have said you're too young to know what your genetic potential is. Secondly I seriously doubt you've done enough homework to have explored all natural avenues toward strength and lean mass gains. This is obvious by your taking 1 cc of test by itself for 10 weeks. Fact is you did more damage than good since you have to go through the "crash stage" until your own test production is back to normal. The people here are speaking from knowledge AND experience, so don't shut your ears and get mad. You need to learn and then learn more, before you make decisions that effect your health in this way. AS are not magic potions and without all the necessary ingredients won't give you diddly. We want to help you by educating you and not just by saying yeah take this and this and then do this. Start by telling us how your eating, and about your training habits, and then you'll start getting everything together. Be careful and good luck.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    geez you guys are a bunch of lovers arent you

i think you have to resist temptation bro, i'm 21 and i would love to jump into a cycle but like the other guys said its more about doing it when your ready and educated. Wait a bit, learn from others here and take it from there.

I used to think i hit my peak until, i changed my diet drastically, trained even harder than i thought possible and rested muscles longer and i gain like 15lbs and dropped my bf levels in a short period of time.

Good luck bro
    peaker

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

GUYS I FEEL BAD

it's my fault.i spent like 45 mins in PMs w/ him trying to tell him everything you just did and in explicit detail.i told him he was wasting his time asking for a second opinion because he'd get the same answers from everyone.we're all just trying to help you PAT.we just want you to be educated and safe.research research research and the big "P" word..PATIENCE!!!

pat
    well first of all i took one cc a week for 10 weeks i used a whole bottle. well i have been lifting to a while now probely about 2 years or so. my eating habbits are probely of a normal person. if anything i probely don't eat enough. I think i am going to just change my eating habbits. My goals are i want to get really cut big time, and get some bigger. I have tried lifting low weight and high reps but that hasn't done that much for me, i don't know why maybe some of you guys can tell me that one. I haven't grown any taller in like 3 years, so i am not getting any taller or anything. What is the average age that people start doings some cycles???

dumblucky is offline Member
    bro first off yoiu didnt use enough test 1cc yea right..iwould say 400mg is the minimum you can get away with if its a test only cycle...
    listen man we have all made the same mistakes
    1 not enough juice
    2 didnt eat properly
    3 didnt have any gear to help hpta come back online
    these are 3 of the most important things

also what kind of test it wouldnt have been steris cypionate

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Pat I like to see people totally exhaust natural attempts to reach their goals. That may be early 20's or it may be 40. That really depends on the weight training experience, and the total effort therof. You my friend are new to this whole game and if you have not learned how to eat for your goals then gear will not help you. Especially since the progress you'd make would mostly be temporary. Eveything you do will ilicit a response from your body. Eat ice cream and pizza and you'll get fatter. Eat chicken and brown rice, and you're giving your muscles quality building blocks for which to build with. I recommend you do a search on diets here on the forum so you can see what your body needs (especially after workouts, and then KEEP A LOG for a while so you can plan EVERYTHING. In a short time you'll understant what has been missing, as the progress starts increasing. Also search on workout programs, and be sure you don't overtrain.

Good luck. If you have specific questions on diet or exercise then pm me.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Pat...

If you're eating like a regular guy, you'll look just like a regular guy. Believe me, as all the other guys here will tell you, your diet is the basis for everything. Just eating right will do miracles for you. If you haven't been eating right till now, when you do start, it'll be as if you took steroids , trust me. You'll grow and grow. Given your age, your natural testosterone levels are high enough to keep you anabolic for few more years, and with proper diet, you will get fucken huge in that time. Use protein powders, glutamine, take some vitamins and minerals, and eat right.
    Also, do some research on training plans, there are many theories out there on how you should train for mass and definition, try to dig them out and study them. Then try each one that you like and see how it goes. I guarantee you will find the routine that will suit you. One more thing, you can't get big and ripped all in the same time, especially if you train naturally. Try to separate those two phases, train for mass from fall till spring, and then in the spring adjust your diet and train for definition.
    If you start doing that tomorrow, you'll be having girls all over you by next summer, with no roids. But don't bang the girls too much, cause you need your beauty sleep, that's also important for muscle growth...

Good luck to ya!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

well

Like they were saying, diet is the key thing, you need to figure out what you need to eat and how much to grow or cut, also need to make sure your training is in order, if all that is right, a 1st cycle of 250mg test per week will make you grow, that was my 1st cycle I gained 21lbs, that i keep, think 28 was total, but lost water etc.. when i came off.

Also if you noticed nothing, when you were on and it was your 1st time, gear was probably fake, or your diet and training really need a lot of work.

pat

k

ok here is the deal what is a good diet to work on gettin ripped.
    i have searched on this page and can't find anything really on a full diet. also i need a good work out to go along with it

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    Pat,

These guys are trying to wacth out for you so don't take it in a bad way.I will not tell you not to, just because I started jucing
    at 17.I was 150 and 5'10 and growed to 175 in 1 year. I stoped and joined the millatary. soI got out at 180 ,I have been roiding again for a year and am at 224.I think there is a good chance that
    I could have f@%ked my self up pretty bad.If you want to play the game you need to do some resu.[I can't spell that good sorry]

To get big and cut at the same time that's not easy.to get big you need to eat a lot of food,protein,carbs,wheates,ect
    the one thing you can't do is not eat.Food and rest is a need for
    your body to grow.

A good starter cycle is d=ball ,deca , sust250,
    do not take take at high dose for your first.
    Good luck you can e-mail me if you want and I will help you.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Your training is also key. Do you switch exercises up about every three months or have you been bench pressing all your life.

Thread Information