meangene1975 is offline Junior Member

Bad injection Swelling ass help

My buddy started cyponate a couple of weeks ago, and he did a shot last night and his whole ass cheek is swollen the size of a soft ball. What happened and what should he do

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    happens,, id personally wait a few days and see what it does. You start gettin bad fever and it really gets hot and red to touch go to clinic.

meangene1975 is offline Junior Member
    what causes that? what did he do wrong? what should he do about the swelling?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well since it is swollen less than 12 hours its prb not an infection but a reaction by your body to the compound. i get swelling from time to time with the exact same injection practice and im pretty sterile.

diesel405 is offline Member
    What size pin did he use? If ya dont go deep enough and you inject into fat that can happen.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    What is his stats?

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    What size pin did he use? If ya dont go deep enough and you inject into fat that can happen.
    Agreed x2

101073 is offline New Member
    Must be careful. Some people are extremely prone to staph infections and if people are not very sterile it makes the risk all the worse. There can be swelling from not going deep enough but softball size? If it doesn't go down with 24 hours go to the hospital, please.

stillandbox is offline Junior Member
    Agreed X3 with the pin size.

If he injected SQ vs IM it'll swell up that bad. Did he aspirate the needle before he injected?

I wouldn't worry about an infection that soon after.

As far as keeping "sterile", what do people do? Two new needles, a new syringe, and an alcohol prep...that's it.

I've been a paramedic for a long while, and I've never heard of anything else, am I missing something?

--Still

brent2256 is offline New Member
    i agree

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I have 1 shot left to do on thursday from a certain popular lab...... I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT do it lol..... this lab must have used a TON of Benzoyl Alcohol when they made it because it hurts for a week after injection. It swells up about 8 hours after injection..... but the pain occurs roughly 3-4 hours after.

I used Test E from 2 other sources for this cycle and none hurt like this. My shoulder is essentially useless LOL..... it's affecting my workouts.... my job.... it's worse than prop pain LOL and proppain sucks IMO.

anyways..... just a thought...... maybe too much alcohol was used to dissolve the test powder.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Still waiting for replies? Another post up no return??????? Must not be that important...

Thread Information