XT DSM is offline New Member

Lightbulb Trying to get your opinions of my first (short and mild) cycle

Hi everyone, this is my first post in this board, but I have been reading it for a couple of weeks already.

I have been working out naturally for almost 6-7 years, in those years I have gained 40 lbs or so. to be honest I have been working out steady for a couple of years, the first 4 years were like working out on and off. i am 27 years old btw.

as of today I am 6.1 186 lbs. I have decided to start my first cycle, I want to keep it very short and mild, I am not looking for major gains or anything, maybe 8-10 lbs and lower my BF.

here is how my cycle looks like

weeks 1-6 Deca at 200 a week
    weeks 1-6 primobolan 300 a week

I will start taking Clomid 2 weeks after my last shot. first day will be 300, then next week after that will be taking 100 a day, then 50 a day for the final week.

I know those are very low dosage to gain much, and the cycle is short too. I am just trying to see how my body reacts toward roids. I am also trying to minimize and chance of Gyno and Deca dick.

my real question is,how does my Clomid post cycle look to you guys,do I need to up the dosage or the timing, don't forget i am running a very short and mild cycle here?

any comments on my cycle or post cycle will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca is a poor choice if you are only going to run for six weeks. I would use test prop instead or possibly even anavar or winny. Clomid looks good.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Deca is a poor choice if you are only going to run for six weeks. I would use test prop instead or possibly even anavar or winny. Clomid looks good.
    if he indeed decides to use deca , (which i agree is a bad one for first/short cycle, due to the long life of the decanoate ester), shouldn't the clomid be started 3-4 weeks after last injection? i know primo is short lived, but deca is much longer (which account for part of the harsh hpta shutdown)...nevertheless ricksons advice is reputable as always, remove the deca and toss in something as mild or milder with a shorter ester...good luck

XT DSM is offline New Member

here is the problem

I already got them, the Primo and Deca that is. well I also got the Clomid. how can I make the best out of what I already have. will I gain anything from that cycle, do I need to up the dosage, or the timing. and if I keep it this way, will that minimize the gain, or it will maxmize the side effect?

Deca at this Dosage and for only 6 weeks will shut me down real bad? or it will just show me very little gain? or simply both.

can someone please tell me what can I do with my cycle to make it better without replacing the Deca with other roids since I already bought them.

thanks for the fast replies, you guys are awsome.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your right DJ three weeks after last deca injection for clomid. Good Catch thanks for watching out.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Your right DJ three weeks after last deca injection for clomid. Good Catch thanks for watching out.
    always bro, just like your always lookin out...and youll still get stuff out of the cycle, but it would be more advantageous to run it longer is all we are saying, by the time the deca manifests itll almost be time to come off, you know? good luck though

Thread Information