Thread: Deca or EQ?

LAGMuXle is offline Member

Deca or EQ?

I have heard several ups and downs of both things - Deca and EQ, please post up all knowledge of them if possible. I would like to learn more about the drugs in comparison to oneanother. I am looking at doing a cycle with Deca, but may switch that to EQ.

- MuXle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depends what your looking for. If your looking more for mass I'd say go w/ Deca . If you want quality gains w/ very little sides if any then go w/ Eq....

I would say i'm looking for quality gains, the little sides is a good thing with EQ..

I will be taking in around 4500-5000 calories a day, so the mass should just come along with it I'm hoping. I would like to be able to get some definition out of it as well.

Any other pointers please inform me...

Thanks
    - MuX

Go w/ the Eq @400mgs per week for atleast 10 weeks, if you can go for 12. Did you read the drug profiles on the main board? If not you should.
    Also you can do a search on Eq and Deca . There's plenty of threads to read...

I've been reading up alot on the mainboard and messages boards across a few different sites.. I've got a pretty good understanding of most things but my main issue right now is coming up with a good cycle.

- MuX

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude - your 16 years old. Go get your drivers license before you buy the car!

I've got to change that, that's my younger brother's stats. He signed this up awhile ago. I'm over 21.

Thanks for the concern.

-MuX

Gucio is offline Junior Member
    i dont understand why people say deca has more sides than EQ, from reading the drug profiles i thought it was the oposite.

Hell no. Eq has very little sides if any. The only side Eq has is an effect on your wallet cuz your grocery bill doubles :-)

In my experience, if taken properly neither has that many sides.

Most common sides from each that I have PERSONALLY experienced:

Deca @ 600-900mg/w (I have a high tolerance to sides, I do not recommend this dose to anyone who has not learned what their body can handle first): Acne, Really high blood pressure, water retention

EQ @ 600-1000mg/w (same note as above): HUNGER, slight raise in blood pressure

Gyno is POSSIBLE with Deca, although I think it is very uncommon if dosed properly. EQ didn't seem to even hint slightly at gyno even at extremely high doses. Deca also shuts down the HPTA MUCH HARDER than EQ, so recovery is slower and clomid/HCG become more important.

So, to summarize, deca has slightly more sides (especially bad was the high bp and HPTA shutdown), but neither seemed to be too serious. Everything went back to normal after every cycle.

Just my .02
    GBH

esvboize is offline New Member
    I pick deca over equipose anyday, the only drawback is that it lowers your natural test a bit. Equipose works decent, and you don't have to worry about declining natural test levels. Well I didn't. Both of the drugs help build good quality muscles, and you do retain most of it after your cycle. Peace

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't know why Deca has such a bad rap on this site... it is still one of the best compounds to use for growth, and you get quality gains from a Test/Deca cycle unlike most others. Think about how long test/deca cycles have been used, there is a reason for it.

Yes, Eq is also a good choice, but you shouldn't rule out deca so quickly... try using them both in a cycle some time!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have to agree that deca has gotten a bad rap. It is a great AAS and I tend to split the year between deca and eq. For those who haven't tried it I highly recommend it.

Thread Information