Question about fina/susp/masteron.

I have been putting together my cutting cycle with the help of IG and Primo, but now I have come across a new question.

I had planned on using 75mg/d fina and 50mg/d Prop during my cutting cycle (along with Clen & T-3, followed by DNP ).

One of my sources is now telling me he has a "home-brew" oil consisting of 100mg Fina + 100mg Suspension + 50mg Masteron per ml. It is fairly inexpensive, and all of his "home-brew"s have been really good in the past. So as far as being legit, assume it is. Is that a better stack to take ed or eod than what I had originally planned? I was thinking maybe .5 cc of that homebrew every day would be pretty good. Is it okay to have suspension and masteron instead of prop?

Please give me some feedback as I will be ordering up everything I need for this cycle very soon. I will start the cycle at the beginning of January.

Thanks!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    How creative of him. If the concoction is legit id give it a try, susp and prop are ininterchangeable, both very fast acting. Keep us posted

I'll give it a try. The only other concern I have is that I had heard suspension is water-based? Is that true and does that make it bad to mix together with fina?

So now my cutting cycle looks like this:

.5ml ed of "special mix" (50mg Fina, 50mg Susp, 25mg Masteron ) for 6-8 weeks
    50mg ed Winny for 6-8 weeks
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 w/ECA
    T3 for the entire 6-8 weeks
    DNP for the last week, wait 1-2 weeks, maybe hit it again if necessary

How does that look? Please comment.

BTW, my diet while cutting (although I have never cut with AS before, I have cut naturally using this diet) consists of 2000-2500 cals, ~300g protein, ~200g carbs, and whatever fat comes with it (usually around 50-60g total) combined with 20-30min of cardio 3-4 days a week.

Does a cutting diet have to be any different while on AS? I have never even used clen before, although I have used ECAs a lot. Do I eat differently because of the test and fina and winny, etc?

CYCLEON Guest
    well - the stuff he is making is oil based and is using chinamans no ester masteron and then adding some stuff in - now that means that this is going to be some good stuff for site injects but you would probably inject 2x per day to get max benefit. It does sound ok tho - I got a feeling that this stuffin gonna hurt too but oh well

Looks good otherwise - might want to find some ketotifen if you can to run the clen all the way through.

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    well - the stuff he is making is oil based and is using chinamans no ester masteron and then adding some stuff in - now that means that this is going to be some good stuff for site injects but you would probably inject 2x per day to get max benefit. It does sound ok tho - I got a feeling that this stuffin gonna hurt too but oh well
    2 times a day? Should I do .25cc AM, .25cc PM or .5 AM and .5 PM? Basically what I am saying is should I do a total of .5cc a day or the whole cc a day.

CYCLEON Guest
    well, thats up to you and dependant on what you want for your gains - if it were me I would go with the 1cc ED - I will tell you that with the suspension there tho you will need arimdex/liquidex like mad - .75-1mg ED if you want to kill that water gain.

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    well, thats up to you and dependant on what you want for your gains - if it were me I would go with the 1cc ED - I will tell you that with the suspension there tho you will need arimdex/liquidex like mad - .75-1mg ED if you want to kill that water gain.
    Cyc, remember I am trying to cut. Will 1cc a day allow me to drop bf or is that too much? I know I need to keep the water down too, I bloat VERY easily!!

CYCLEON Guest
    well - hit the arimdex and that shouldnt be a problem. the fina and the masteron wont cause any bloat so...... Id still go with the 1cc ED unless its your first one or two and I dont think it is.

Cool, thanks. I guess that just means I have to order another bottle!!! Grrrrr! Oh well, its all in the name of good gains!

Thread Information