Thread: Spots

L Hill is offline New Member

Spots

Hey, first post from a noob.

My first cycle was a pyramid of just dbol , peaking on 25mg/day (wanted to take it easy on my first cycle), and I had no probs with acne.

I did 30mg/day for 6 weeks next time round and after week 4 came out in acne, which i didnt get last time. It cleared up while i was off, but now after less than a week back on the same cycle again its back.

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep it down, or is it just the dbol (hope not - ive got 1500 left to get through!). Ive tried dropping down to 20mg/day and did some sus aswell last night to top it off. Will this be a better cycle (20mg/day dbol + 500mg/week sus) than what i was doing (30mg/day dbol) for keeping my acne down?

Thanks,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Zits are part of the game bro. If you don't want em then don't use Dbol ,test, deca , just to name a few. Stack it w/ something like Test. Sus is ok if you use it right but I would go w/ a Test Enth. And don't pyrimid either.
    Try something like this:
    Weeks 1-4 D-bol 35mgs e/d
    Weeks 1-8 (or 10) Test enth 500mgs a week
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot
    Nolvedex on hand
    Milkthissle while on the d-bol

Goodluck

dansteelman is offline Member
    a lot of people forget to include saw palmetto. While its not a necessity, it does help with enlargment of the prostate.

Mastiff is offline Member
    What helps me with acne is Nizoral 2% shampoo. I know it sounds stupid, but it works for me. I shampoo my hair every day when I'm on. After I do my hair I put some shampoo where I used to get acne from roids. I leave it on for about 5 minutes, then rinse it off. I haven't gotten acne since I started doing this. It might work for you, it does for me.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    hope you dont get acne as bad as me because the only thing that works for me is accutane which is definatley last resort.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Acne has been bugging me as of late, so I went to the Doc to see what she could do.

She prescribed some "tetracycline" at 500mg ED. It's only been a couple of days so I can't tell you if it's helping, but it may be worth a try. Just talk to your doc, show him/her some zits and request the stuff, they'll most likely give it to you. It's cheap also.

Thread Information