Thread: Deca help

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

Deca help

ok heres the deal i was susposed to get eq and run it with some test. but the source could only get deca .. so now i have a full bottle of deca 300 and 5cc of test 400. how can i run this i know your suspose to take more test then deca but i cant get anything till february so ill have to play with this...this is my first cycle so...i was thinking of running it like this:
    Deca 300- wk 1-10 1cc a week
    Test 400- wk 2-11 or 3-12 1/2 cc a week

what do u think?? im 20 and 160ish now so 300mg of deca should be good for me and the only reason im running the test 1/2 cc a week is because i only have 5 cc and 1/2 cc will be 200mg..

also no one around me has ever heard of clomid so how the hell am i going to get this shit..

one more thing before i bought this deca i have read great things about it now i do searches and people are bashing it.. i dont want gyno and dont want the famous Deca Dick help a bro out im taking my first shot tommorow so all the help would be great..

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hold off on the cycle...you should do it right or don't do it at all. people say you get the best gains from your first cycle if thats the case i'd hold off and do it right...even if that means waiting till febuary...Madmax....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'd look for another bottle of test.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I agree with Dizzle and Madmax. Get more test, then run it.

what about just a deca cycle i have heard good things with that cycle

im just ify about a cycle with no clomid..i read all these post with peolpe loosing their gains cause of no clomid use

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm sorry, I missed that part about clomid. Definitely you need it. Since it isn't scheduled you could probably get it from one of the online international pharmacies. Just make sure to do a source check on them before you give them money, as some of them are scammers.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Get another bottle of test before running that cycle. If you can't find clomid PM me.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Honestly - you need to wait. Especially not having Clomid or other recovery meds. I've learned this and read it many times here - Get EVERYTHING for your cycle before you start. And I DO NOT recommend a Deca onlly cycle without and recovery meds. It is HARD on the receptors and you could very well lose eveything you've gained.

Thread Information