Thread: Winsrol

cblax2000 is offline New Member

Winsrol

Anyone have any comments about doing just a straight cycle of winny. I have been lifting for about 4 years and went from about 25% bodyfat to about 12% and I really want to go with a cycle that will just add on quality muscle. No water weight or anything. Any advice on a cycle for my first time, length, amount, still take clomid prior?. Thanks for the help in advance.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Winny, Eq, eca stack would get you were you wanna go.
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs a week
    Weeks 8-13 Winny 50mgs e/d
    Clomid 2 days after the last winny.
    Eca throughout.
    Diet is key :-)
    Goodluck,

Thanks for the info. Any idea on what gains to expect with hard work and determination. I also run a fair amount and do a lot of other cardio. Any idea of how it will effect my running. Also do u recommend any anti-estrogens or is this cycle light enough to not need them.
    Thanks again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you can expect hard lean gains, with some increased vascularity.
    You won't need anti's e's. Just clomid.
    I would take some milkthissle while on the Winny though to protect your liver

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    MBaraso that's actually my next cycle thought. Just usin it to keep lbm while i diet down. have you ever used this cycle b4?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you want to winny alone, 6 weeks is what I would suggest. You won't gain a massive amount of mass, but you will put on a few quality lbs and your strength will go up and your muscles will become much harder and defined. You could also shed some bf% if you throw in some ECA and keep your diet clean.

Great info, any side effects from this cycle such as deca dick or something similar?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    cblax...though ive never done this cycle, from what i gather it wont affect libido positively or negatively during. of course natural test. will be shut down after, so clomid to recover would be a must

38inchvert is offline New Member
    If you want to winny alone, 6 weeks is what I would suggest. You won't gain a massive amount of mass, but you will put on a few quality lbs and your strength will go up and your muscles will become much harder and defined. You could also shed some bf% if you throw in some ECA and keep your diet clean.

nj- have you ever tried winny alone? i have never used the stuff and i was hoping to cut up without losing muscle mass(it happened last time i cut up) and i would like to get 25-35%more vascular.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Winny Alone

I have done this a few times. 6 weeks is a good amount of time to do winny. If you are looking for better muslce definition and not concerned about gaining alot of muscle mass then winny is the way to go. It is CLEAN muscle mass meaning vascular, hard, lean muscle without all that bloated shit.
    BTW, you not going to get much strength off of Winny. But who cares about strength? You can get that shit without juice...
    -East Coast

One more question, How long until u can feel each working winny and eq, days, weeks? Also what axactly does the milk thissle do and is it a must especially if u drink while juicing? THanks agian, this forum is the bomb for good info.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you shouldn't drink while juicin esp if your on winny. and i would take the thistle unless you don't care about your liver. for me winny is more seein than feelin. i saw nice results around week 3 on. never really felt it though except for maybe stamina.

Thread Information