joe_capone is offline Member

planning my next cycle... help me out here.

can u show me how to run a primo/eq/winny cycle... or im thinking of replacing the primo with sustanon ... more size ahh ahh ahh choices choices.. my goal.. to look big and ripped.. im not 200 lbs 6% body fat 5'9.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bulk first then cut.
    primo,eq,winny is strictly a cut cycle. If you wanna get bigger then I sugesst you go w/ something like: d-bol, test, eq

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Bulk first then cut.
    primo,eq,winny is strictly a cut cycle. If you wanna get bigger then I sugesst you go w/ something like: d-bol, test, eq
    agreed 100%.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What are your current stats/past cycle experience?

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    If you want to be big, now is the time of year to get big...sweatshirt season.

My opinion about gaining mass then cutting is different than others...why gain 25lbs to lose 20??? Get big and let your body adjust to the new size over a few months. Work on keeping your gains after your BULKING CYCLE. Then after a few months, cut up for the summer. But it is a waste of money to gain and cut back-to-back.

You could also go for the 15lbs of lean muscle mass...then you would not have to worry about cutting.

joe_capone is offline Member
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i made a mistake in my last post lol.. i meant im 200lbs 6% body fat and im 5'9.. i got around 3 bulking cycles under my belt... not heavy androgenic tho ... just one steroid cycle.. eg sus alone. u see i dont wanna look huge i just want a nice body big enough and not too small and ripped and vascular... model type of body.. thats what i have now but u see... no vascularity... plus i just need around 1 inch everywere else on my body.. my arms are 18 inches it aint that bad... but i get hungry for more size grrr... just dont wanna go on a bulking cycle.

Thread Information