Atrain885 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help!!!! Injection Problem

I injected into my right glute and I hit something so I pulled back a little bit and aspirated, got bubbles! Then i injected slowly but when i pulled out there was some blood in the tip of the needle.So i freaked and after 5 min my right leg was feeling weird, not numb but it sure felt like it was gonna go numb. After 1hr and 45 min i said screw it and tried to goto sleep, praying my leg would be ok in the morning??? WHAT HAPPENED?????????????????????????????????

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    when u firt put the needle in ,u aspirated right ?u got no blood ,ur good to go !u might of went through a vein or nicked one on th eway out or in,no worries ,mine bleed sometimes too after

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If you leg feels numb of has that pins and needles feeling then you most likely hit a nerve...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i hit a nerve broletme tell ya its not fun !!!!its suck ass,i was onjectin and had 1 ccs left ,and all of a sudden my ass flinched by its elf yanked the pin put of the hands ,i finishes and after a few days it hurt lieka bitch ,and had a lump 10 days later it was all done .

Thread Information