Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

Question instructions for 10g fina kit?

anyone have picture instructions for 10g fina kit? thanks

also, can you mix fina and test in the same syringe, what about fina test and deca ?

BUMP. anyone ever made fina with a 10g kit? shoot me a pm if you have. thanks

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have mixed em, np. Go for it. You should be able to get info from what ever site you got the kit from. Good luck

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mike62200
    BUMP. anyone ever made fina with a 10g kit? shoot me a pm if you have. thanks
    The instructions are the same, no matter what size kit you use. The only difference is the amount of oil, and pellets. Other than that, it's the same.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    agreed Juice

Just use 5 carts. you may have to devide it up depending on how many vials of BA you have.

Simple math you wont have a problem with. If you need instructions for a 2g kit i have a couple of the most popular.

PM me, no posting that kind of thing here.

well guys the problem is this: I mixed the pellets in the magic solution(5 carts each) then when it dissolved I mixed that into the sterile oil. the problem is here. THE SHIT WON'T FIT. and yes I took 2ml out of each oil vile to purge the filter later. but if its already full to the brim with sme left over I cant purge it anyway. I follwed the diredtions exactly guys. theres not enough room in the vile for all the solution. when I opened the kit and looked at it I knew this was gonna happen. The sterile oil comes in like a 100ml bottle and is almost full to the top. I was like no way I can pour all that magic solution in there. sure enough theres not enough room. im just flippin out cause I dont wanna fuck up a whole box of fina thats like $325. i just cant figure out why they would send me a kit that doesnt work.

also, after mixing the two solutions together I put them in hot water for 20mins(per instructions on gotfina). the gunk settled to the bottm in each vial, however its white in one and red in the other. the directions said there should be no red goo. did something go wrong? should I shake the red one up, boil it again?

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Here is my advice. Take a syringe and pull enough oil out of the vile to allow for the BA. After that has mixed and you have finished the filtering process just take the extra oil and pass it through the whatman filter into the sterile vile with the finished fina. Good Luck!

Thread Information