Thread: Nolva....

KeyMastur is offline VET

Nolva....

ok, when i started my cycle :

400 mg t-200
    400 mg eq

(d-bol begin, winny to end)

i began taking 20 mg nolva a week into the cycle just as a precautionary measurement. i don't think i'm prone to gyno, but i really didn't want to take the chance. but, now that i'm around the 5th week, i'm thinkin about stopping the nolva because i fear that it's hindering my gains like i already knew it would.

any ideas on this ???

i've got plenty of tabs to finish out my cycle. just a little part of me wants to find out what would happen if i didn't take it - basically how much bigger can i get (not asking you, asking myself). sometimes i just lookin in the mirror and i'm like "damn, i'm starting to shrink, what the fuck".

my strength has gone through the roof, it's just my size that i'm worried about. i want to see some more bulging. wonder if i should up my sodium intake so i would just hold some more water ???

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'd stop the nolva, but keep it ready. You might have built up some estrogen during this cycle. At the first sign of gyno, go back on the nolva.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    The same thoughts crossed my mind and I went ahead and discontinued the nolvadex , I know now that I am not prone to Gyno. I did feel a small but noticeable difference in my strength and weight gain. Obviously it is imperative to have your anti-e's on hand just in case.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I've read one palce that it will only limit your gains by 5%, so if that's it I think it's a small price to pay to be on the "safe" side!! Nut I don't know this for a fact!!!!!

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you have to worry about gyno at 400mg/week of either test or eq. Those are fairly low doses. One thing about it you can allways start back on the nolva if you show any signs.

For what it worth I've done a couple cycles at the same or higher doses and never had a problem.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by SonGoku
    I've read one palce that it will only limit your gains by 5%, so if that's it I think it's a small price to pay to be on the "safe" side!! Nut I don't know this for a fact!!!!!

I can tell you from experience that it limits your gains by alot more then 5%

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i agree with mastiff...stop then now, but keep them on hand...nolva does hinder your gains while using it through out your cycle. those doses aren't likely to produce gyno unless you are prone to it..keep it on hand just in case...my 2 cents....Madmax...

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Longhorn
    I don't think you have to worry about gyno at 400mg/week of either test or eq. Those are fairly low doses. One thing about it you can allways start back on the nolva if you show any signs.

For what it worth I've done a couple cycles at the same or higher doses and never had a problem.
    Unfortunately I have to disagree. I was only taking 250mg of sus and I got some mild gyno. WTF only 250mg. Some people are just prone so better safe than to end up with titties.

Bluewizza is offline New Member

Re: Nolva....

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    ok, when i started my cycle :

400 mg t-200
    400 mg eq

(d-bol begin, winny to end)

i began taking 20 mg nolva a week into the cycle just as a precautionary measurement. i don't think i'm prone to gyno, but i really didn't want to take the chance. but, now that i'm around the 5th week, i'm thinkin about stopping the nolva because i fear that it's hindering my gains like i already knew it would.

any ideas on this ???

i've got plenty of tabs to finish out my cycle. just a little part of me wants to find out what would happen if i didn't take it - basically how much bigger can i get (not asking you, asking myself). sometimes i just lookin in the mirror and i'm like "damn, i'm starting to shrink, what the fuck".

my strength has gone through the roof, it's just my size that i'm worried about. i want to see some more bulging. wonder if i should up my sodium intake so i would just hold some more water ???
    at 400mg of test pw, I dont think gyno has a chance, unless you are very very prone to it. 400mg is almost as much as natural test levels, just about 30% more! Also, I dont think nolva will DIRECTLY hinder muscle gains. It will limit water weight and fat weight, so you will not get as big as if not taking nolva. But, look at it this way, you will have a musch easier time trying to burn the fat in a fututre cutting cycle, coz there will be less of it. I realy think you should stop the nolva though. Coz again, 400mf of test wont even give ayou a great amount of water retention or fat.

Thread Information