Nate_Dog is offline Member

Question Why does Test kill my appetite??? HELP!

Guys I just did the first cycle for quite a long time. On this and the last cycles I took test, 750mg of Sus 250/week last time and 500mg test prop/week this time. Both cycles had other gear as well.

I noted that when I do a cycle with test it kills my appetite. WHY? I want to nail everything in sight, but I loose my appetite!

This sucks... if I cant figure this out I will be natural cause I need a hell of a lot of food to grow.

Help please?

Nate!
    Last edited by Nate_Dog; 12-15-2002 at 04:56 PM.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Nate, I'm in the same boat as you. Stack with EQ OR take b-12 injections. B-12 will boost your appiteite nicely. Its one of those side effects that some people get and some don't. For instance, I have never had a near symptom of gyno, hairloss, or shrunk nutz, however; I lose my appitiete and only feel like eating every now and then. So next cycle I'm stacking EQ

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol makes me lose mine. It is interesting that is why I often throw EQ into bulking cycles.

thx for the replys guys... anyone else?

I took EQ this time... @200mg/week.... it did shit all for my appetite.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Test doesn't seem to affect my appetite, but like Rickson, D-bol makes me lose interest in eating big time. I have heard that the B-12 shot is the best way to stimulate the appetite. I plan on trying it with my next D-bol cycle next month. You didn't say if you were bulking with this cycle, or trying to stay fairly lean while on, so I don't know if this next statement applies to you or not, but another friend of mine says it helps to alter your diet a bit when you start to lose your appetite. Mainly, eat super clean for a week or two. Eat mostly chicken and fish, and cut some of your fat intake. That will often help stimulate your appetite. Or, make sure you are always eating foods that you really like. When I lose my appetite, the last thing I want to do is choke down some food that I don't REALLY like. Good luck.

No i was trying to bulk.... which is piontless if i loose my appetite.

Now I am off... I am eating like a horse again, which is a relief.

I am going to try a really low does of test next time with high deca and stanazol. Hopefully that works....

MDMA is offline Banned
    200mg of EQ a week wont do crap my man. Bump it up to 500mg and you'll feel those hunger pains. I dont have experience running it at 200mg, but 500mg sure as hell worked for me.

I had the same problem with sust by the way, kills my want to eat. Felt like I was force feeding myself the entire cycle.

500mg/week?

Holly mofo

Thread Information