heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

done first shot..just checking if i did everything right

wow what a F'in pussy i am..first of all i was looking at the site where u learn to shoot at for about a 1/2 hour on the same thigh page.. and even drew the box on my leg.. so i got my ish ready washed my hands..sucked up some deca 300 with a 18g switched to a 25g 1in and sat there...then i said F it im this far made sure there was no air and stuck myself and my leg shook (guessing i hit a nerve or something) took it out real fast and after 5 min stuck myself again..this time nothing so then i asperated and it took a couple seconds til i saw bubbles then injected and rubbed for 5 min...

How did i do im ok right??

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good, when my leg shakes i just go ahead stick it in a wee bit more then inject, don't advise it but i never had a problem.. no need to stick yourself a second time.. some of the other bro's might have something to add to that. it's just what i do.

my stomach is hurting..i just so shook up for nothing i didnt even feel a pinch...thanks for the reply

alwayshungry is offline New Member
    yep...that first shot can be nerveracking!!...i just broke out in bad sweats after my first shot because i was nervous!!...what a pussy!!...now, it is justa few minutes out of my daily routine...haha...the first shot experience is funny....gonna stick some winny in my quads for the first time soon....ill let ya know how that goes...dont worry bro, sometimes your shot will be completely painless during and after, sometimes youll bleed, sometimes it will sting the whole time and afterwards, etc, etc....youll get used to it bro!

hell yea im loving it..the only thing that made we weird was asperating took a little longer then i thought.. i thought i was going to pull back a little and see bubbles right away and didnt know how hard you had to pull...and injecting it took a while maybe because it was my first injection but it felt like forever..but its all good now... i was worried about the pain of the needle but i didnt feel anything..was scared when my muscle spazed but its all good..

MDMA is offline Banned
    Just as long as you're wern't really tense and contracting your quad, you should be fine.

My first injection I did standing up, tense and scared as hell. 500mg of Sust right to the Quad, injected it in as fast as I could. Needless to say I couldn't walk for 2 days and stayed up all night the second day rocking back and fourth it hurt so bad....

I'd suggest doing your next couple injections in your glute, less room for error if you ask me.

Thread Information