Thread: anavar at 18?

falipey is offline New Member

anavar at 18?

hello,

i have been lurking around this board and a lot of others and sites for about 4 months now researching steroids and other drugs to help the body grow and increase proformance... i have been training for a year now, i am 18 6'2 and 230 pounds roughly... i have tried to delay using steroids for as long as possible as i keep making constant gains in strenght, but i still have excess body fat, i have lost a lot of fat from when i first picked up weights till now.. my diet is constantly improving and is very clean right now.

i have been planning on doing an anavar cycle for 8 weeks with 60 mg ed, along with clen /eca alternating each for 2 weeks.. which i have read is great for cutting and i also have the money and sources for anavar to.

but could using the var cause adverse affects in my system such as endocrine probs even tho i am 18, and pretty much fully developed.. i mean i dont think i will grow much taller, i guess i still have a bit more developing to do. and i dont plan to do any proper cycles till i am atleast 20.

but would using the var be effective and safe? or not.. i have heard responces to similar questions to 16 yr old's posts, but would all that still apply to a 18 yr old to!

any help would be appreciated

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    wait till 20 or 21 then you'll have more solid gains when you juice....Madmax.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Go to your doctor and get a bone scan done. He will tell you if your growth plates are closed. 6'2 230 is pretty big at 18, normally I'm against any juice usage by minors but a small var cycle might not be so bad considering your stats...I'd still check with my doctor though first about my growth plates however.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    One of my wrestlers came to me about that and was asking me the same thing. The first thing i thought of was anavar , but then i said "steroids ?? dont those kill you??" and that ended the conversation.
    With that said though, if you can afford the var and can have a good source go for it, i have yet to try it.

imyoked is offline New Member
    why do all of you assume that if you are a teen you are a 5'2" 105 lb. kid most teens that are asking qustions on this bourd are full grown you have yelled at me but i have had my growth plates closed sence i was 15 and i am now 6'2" 223 i have been full grown sence i was on sauce. you know we do research too we dont just get to high school and say hey lets do some steroids .

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    Go to your doctor and get a bone scan done. He will tell you if your growth plates are closed. 6'2 230 is pretty big at 18, normally I'm against any juice usage by minors but a small var cycle might not be so bad considering your stats...I'd still check with my doctor though first about my growth plates however.
    I'm 6'4 250lbs and I'm 17 (18 in about 3 months)... I've been this tall since I was 14-15 years old (of course I wasn't 250lbs then) so I don't really plan on growing taller.
    I've also done ALOT of research these past 6 months but I don't wan't to shut down my own test production (I figure it's fairly high at this age).
    So will Anavar shut you down?

falipey is offline New Member
    yeah the var will still shut down the natural test production.. but any aas used an effective dose will surpress natural Test.

i will go for a test and see what the results are first, but i know i havent grown much in the last year or so, so 'll have a look into that b4 i buy any var.. but i just dont want to end up impotent thats my only concern, as it seems to be a risk mentioned with aas's and teens.. but i dont think many teens run anavar , prob d-bol only cycles or something like that with no precautions!

McBain is offline Member
    I would say hold off bro. Most anavar out there is FAKE! It's often passed off as low dosages of anadrol , winny, even dbol , I mean everything. Sometimes it's just nothing at all. Anavar is such a crap shoot. Talk to the ladies over on elitefitness. They tested just about every source's anavar out there. PM a mod in the women's discussion board (EF = elitefitness.com), and tell her where you are going to buy the anavar from. She can tell you if it's legit probably. That is if you decide to do this cycle. I would recommend against it. I'd just take some creatine, clean diet, cardio and the fat should come right off. I mean the anavar would be nice for preserving muscle but not worth it at 18 IMO for such a small effect. Also 60mg ED seems really high. I would say no more than 40mg. Also anavar can have a pretty negative effect on your lipid profile too, it's not as "safe" as some people tout it to be.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Wait until you`re 21

Thread Information