Thread: Help!!!

showtime is offline Junior Member

Help!!!

I'm having a pre-employment blood test done for me tomorrow and i was wondering if they test for your t/e ratio....................i have only taken 2 shots of test prop, 1 50mg shot on monday and the other on wednesday...the test is on friday.......even if they do test for it do you actuall think my test levels will be that high considering ive only had 2 shots..............if you have ant info please reply

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    bump this

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    doubt they test for that(most of the time its narcotics, barbituates, amphetamines, rec. drugs, etc...), im pretty sure its expensive (may be wrong, but i think it is pricey to test for roids), and your test shouldn't be 'that' high yet, but hey again this is jmo, worst case scenario tell them you were taking andro or prohormones, they've been to known to make people test positive, i dont think you have much to worry about though, take care and good luck

aight appreciate it man..................would it be better to say andro or like testro gel.........that stuff is supposed to make your testlevels rise 300% more than n ormal for only a few hours. just wondering which one would make more sense to blame the high test levels

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I think you'll be fine.

And I'm wondering what's up with your doseages..

Typical test production in a healthy young male is around 70mg/week. You're only injecting 150 mg/wk. And your body will probably only see 140mg of that, so you're only doubling your natural test levels. Hardly worth it if you ask me..

well ive read up that if you want some lean gains with very little water retention to take 50 to 75mg eod and personally i just want about ten lean lbs since i play college ball, i don't want to lok too huge when i get back from christmas break and also i react well with low dosages....i gained 10 lbs over the summer w/ only 15 mg/d of winstrol for 4 weeks and also had some good strength gains....so i say y waste the money if you can react well with little ge3war

Heck, if it works for you.. go for it.

To me it looks like "just enough gear to shut down your natural test production".

well what do you think? do you think it would bebetter to take 50 mg eod for 6 1/2 weeks or would it be better to take 100 mg eod for almost 4 weeks.....this was something i was thinking about but didn't know what to do??so if you bro's could give me your opinions on this i would appreciate it...................lata

Personally, I think it'd be better to go with 100mg EOD for 4 weeks.

Prop is a nice fast release test so you should see start seeing results after 2 weeks. And if it's only for 4 weeks, you shouldn't see too much of a crash afterwards.

Can't say I have alot of knowledge when it comes to short or low dose cycles tho. I'm curious to see what the other board members think.

me too.....bump

man i'm still waitin for some other opinions...i uped the dosage to 75 mg but was just wondering if i should do 100 mg....some opinions would be nice..........more juice for less days or less juice for more days

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Can I vote more juice for more days?

sounds good rickson but the problem is that i start back baseball mid jan and i want it to be pretty much out of my system in case they test me....any opinions on what i should do?

Thread Information