showtime is offline Junior Member

How long does it take prop to kick in???

well i'm only on day 5 but some people told me it should only take like 4 days......i was just wondering if some of the guys here could tell me how long it took for them to start gaining some strength??

MDMA is offline Banned
    Might have been all mental for me, but I noticed it on day 2. I shot 500mg sust... so thats about 100mg Prop. How often are you injecting and how much?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    alot of people that i know including myself have noticed the prop in about 4-5 days. but it could also be a mental thing..you know how you assume it's kicked in just because you want it to be kicked in...Madmax..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The Prop will increase your bodies Test levels right away - it is a fast acting ester. So if you are eating right then you should see the gains soon enough. If your diet is for shit then it would take longer.

appreciatre it...i hope my gear iusn't bunk.......hopefully i'll start feeling something by monday, that would have been a week...if not i'll start to worry

mdma- my first 2 injections were 50 mg shots , my third was 75 mg , now i am wondering if i should bump it up to 100. eod.the problem is, i only have enough gear to last me four weeks if i bump it up to 100 eod. so which do you think i should ( if someone coiuld answer me quickly i would appreciate it bc i am due for another injection this afternoon, thanks.........peace

MDMA is offline Banned
    Hey showtime. If your taking prop to jumpstart a cycle, ie Test Enath, than 4 weeks of prop is fine. By that time that Enath will be running full blast. So go ahead and bump it upto 100mg EOD is my recommendation.

On your next go around with prop try this: 150mg day 1, 150mg day 2, 100mg day 3 and then 100mg EOD after that.

Some might argue with frontloading Prop, but I see no problem with this if you have the gear. Good luck bro

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I feel it the same day or the next, I neever take less that 100 or 200mg ed or eod. brovel makes a 100mg/10ml of propionate , that I found and now love...

Solo is offline Junior Member
    you should take atleast 75mg ed....better would be 100mg/d in two shots..and you should shot atleast ed, since it's a very short time acting ester, some people I know inject twice a day when on prop

appreciate it brothers....i think i'm gonna order some more gear so i can do 100 edfor 5 to 6 weeks, then hopefully i will start seein some damn results

mdma- i play college ball so i had to get a fast acting ester to run over christmas break, i decided to use prop b/c it is cleared in 2 weeks and i heard good things abotu it but i'm started to get disappointed so hopefully 100 mg ed will do, thanks

Solo is offline Junior Member
    make sure you have some nolva home.....

Thread Information