Thread: Injection Help

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Injection Help

I posted a thread a couple days ago about a possible infection, if you didnt read it, this is what happened..I Hit my first shot on Tuesday of 1cc ** sus. Well It got really Red and it fuckin killed couldnt hardly sit on it. Any way I thought that it was getting infected or some thing, but it is now saturday night and the redness is going away but the hard lump in my ass is still there, along with some pain but not as bad. I dont think that it is infected any more, but I need some sugestions.

Here is what I am thinking, and I dont know if any of this could have any effect on it. Could it be a problem that I did a glute shot and then did legs that night? I used a 1 in 25 gauge needle, and I didnt have it in all the way, so prob. about 3/4 of an in. and I shot it a little low.

What I am wondering is should I shoot again tomorrow, and did I fuck some thing up?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    you might need a longer needle. the 25 gauge might be to small for the oil of the sust...just might 2 cc

Jomar is offline New Member
    Hey Ryan same thing happened to me with my first injection. The pain wouldnt go away for a week or so just like you had little red and I couldnt sit on it, but it went away in about 7-8 days. My second shot the next week on the other side only hurt for 3 days, and I just took my 3 shot back on the side that hurt for a week and I only feel it a little not to bad but I wont tell how much if anything it will hurt till tomorrow. By the way I took sust/deca in those shots.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Jomar have you done that cycle b4 ??

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Jomar thanks for the help...who made the Sust/Deca that you shot? Update me and tell me what happens..

Thread Information