monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

hi everyone, I'm back

i was recently investigated and had to withdraw my membership from the board here- but i am back, for those that remember me. It's great to be back here at AR

quick question... since deca and EQ hit the same receptor, can i start a cycle with EQ and pick right up with deca in the middle? or will it still take three weeks for the deca to become effective? i am asking because my source sent me 2 bottles of deca and 1 of EQ- when i had ordered 3 EQ. - thanks bros

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I remember that you were getting piss tested or something. What ended up happening?
    As far as your cycle goes I think you should add some test in there...

i got piss tested, yea. and i left out the fact that 3 local bros got nailed with AS and pins in their possession, one of them told the police that i sold it to them. the other two said they had no idea what he was talking about, and the matter pretty much worked itself out, so now im back

as for my cycle, its 400 mg Eq a week with 400 mg test E a week

my question was, can i substitute deca for the EQ in the middle of my cycle? or will the deca still take 3 weeks to start working?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Sorry to hear about your problems...

Yes, you can switch compounds mid cycle. But it does take awhile for your body to reconize the new AS. No worries though... the EQ in your system will still be working.

thanks no limits

i know that switching is safe and everything, what i am trying to find out is if the deca will be effective immediately since that receptor has already been saturated by the EQ

does anyone out there know??? help me out please guys!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you don't mind me asking how did the 3 local guys u know get busted?

they all play football and one brought a needle onto school grounds, he rolled on the other two guys- it was pretty messed up actually... then the school called the police with names, i was given as a possible dealer. its not cool at all when mis-informed people come close to ruining good peoples lives...

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear your back bro, This is why I tell no one.. Less people know the better.

As for bringing a dart into school.. Ding dong! What a idiot! (Did he really have the urge to shoot up riods @ school? Or just showing off?)

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Dang bro, glad your ok and back. Hey bro Im doing a deca 300 wk1-10, enan 500mg wk 1-15, and eq 400mg wk1-15 and its working wonders so if that helps out at all,, there you go and if you have questions why I picked to try this cycle I can explain to you or you can read one of my posts I just put up nopt too long ago.

Thread Information