BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Switching Anti-E's legitimate?

Quick question: Is it cool to use Nolva as an anti-e for the first week or so of a cycle and then switch to the more economical liquidex for the lengthy remainder of the cycle? The reason I ask is I'm not sure if doing so would hit me with the "Nolva rebound" once i cease with the nolva. I imagine that, given I'd be switching immediately to the dex, this wouldn't be an issue, though i want to be certain. Thanks

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    i am not 100% but i would think that the switch would be fine. Why the switch by the way.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can switch with no problem but I would run a low dose of Nolva for a week with the ldex before I came off the Nolva altogether just to be safe.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Rickson, that makes sense to run a little bit of an overlap and will give me a peace of mind.

Rhino, when I put in my initial order, I had come to be convinced that bloat in general wasn't the huge concern, but gyno was. As such, I'd planned to run a low dose of nolva throughout. However, as I continued to assess my goals and plans for the cycle, dex started to make a little more sense, and I elected to run that instead, but didn't get the order in in time to get them shipped together, so the dex is about 4-5 days behind the rest of my stuff, which I decided to start and maybe just stick with the nolva throughout. But, with the dex coming, I'd really like to stick with that and want to switch back. A little impatience on my part perhaps, but if that's my biggest folly so far I'm fairly happy.

Thread Information