ASnoobie is offline New Member

Drinking Winny Question

I searched the boards for this topic, found several posts but cannot get a straight answer on this question: Is it ok to drink Winstrol ? If so, how much per day? Before/After a workout? Drink the whole bottle or break it down? Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!!!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    half life of winstrol is real short, but it is still 17aa and it doesn't create a quick spike of plasma test or plasma stanozolol in this case, whereas test suspension, dbol , anadrol , etc do...so, wiinstrol can be administered at any time and doing it before you workout is unecessary, do it when it sconvenient, but try to keep it ED or at least EOD and keep the times daily somewhat the same...you can definately drink it safely, and IMO it is exactly the same as injecting it (some say its not as effective, i disagree), DO NOT DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE (laugh), probably cause some severe gastrointestinal distress or possibly worse (organ damage, it is liver toxic), if you have such little information on how to administer an AAS, maybe you should research a bit more before you do some irreversable damage bro, take care and be safe...

Thanks for helping me out.
    Now when you say dont drink the whole bottle, exactly how much of it should i be drinking? I will be obtaining 50 ml ampules. And how many times per day should I drink it?

Thanks!!!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i'm answering this bc i fear you might drink yourself to death. if you have 50mg amps zambons i'm assuming. then drink ONE!! ed or eod . so that means your dosage is 50mg ed or eod. now type it back so i know you won't drink em all at once. oh and by some chance you have a bottle of winny then draw out 1cc if 50mg/ml and 1/2cc if 100mg/ml and that is your dosage every time

Got it...
    50 mg/ml per day or every other day. Drink the whole 50 mg/ml amp, no more...
    Last Q, what is Thistlemilk or whatever it is called?
    thanks!!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    its suposed to help your liver i think it helps repaire it.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    By the way, its milkthistle, you can find it next to a multivitamin anywere. It helps support your liver making it strong.

anabolicbeast is offline New Member
    you can drink winny but it wont work well..injectable winny is best by injection..dont be pussy if you want to take winny orally then get some tabs

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by anabolicbeast
    you can drink winny but it wont work well..injectable winny is best by injection..dont be pussy if you want to take winny orally then get some tabs
    disagree, there are plenty of folks who drink winny and achieve the same results as those who inject, there is little to almost no evidence that suggests one is more effective than the other...some study from some dood in southeastern indonesia from some university that i never heard of isn't a relative/reputable study...winny is 17aa, it has to pass through the liver one way or the other, so injecting it, or drinking it, its still goin to pass through the liver and become active...good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    You couldn't find anything on Drinking or administering winny? I find that hard to believe. But anyways, most guys do 50mg per day winny, yes you can drink it, however most say that injecting is far better. I personally think so, but that is just me. Injecting winny everyday is a problem for alot of folks including myself, so I mix it up alittle, one day drink, next day inject. Winny tends to sting alittle when injecting (well for me anyways) guess cause it is water based. Be sure and take some AlA's, Milk thistle, drink plenty of water to protect your liver, as mentioned here Winny is a 17AA... hince toxic to the liver.

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon

disagree, there are plenty of folks who drink winny and achieve the same results as those who inject, there is little to almost no evidence that suggests one is more effective than the other...some study from some dood in southeastern indonesia from some university that i never heard of isn't a relative/reputable study...winny is 17aa, it has to pass through the liver one way or the other, so injecting it, or drinking it, its still goin to pass through the liver and become active...good luck
    not to say that I disagree however I do belive that if you ingest winny (drinking it) it could be possible for your stomach acids to break down or lessen the effect of winny. IMO injecting and swallowing are two different forms that go in in getting the product into your bloodstream. I am not saying that it is less effective (because I drink winny to), but I do believe that some of the potency of winny can be lost when drinking just because it has to digest thru your stomach to get into your blood stream. On days that I drink, I pop a winny tab, 10 mg just to make sure I am getting enough in my blood stream.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i'd like to bump this

any definative information yet as if injection or drinking are equal? or if injecting is better?

i like the idea of drinking (every odd day) and injecting (every even day)

what u bros think?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Pinch
    i'd like to bump this

any definative information yet as if injection or drinking are equal? or if injecting is better?

i like the idea of drinking (every odd day) and injecting (every even day)

what u bros think?
    It doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Winny has to pass through the liver to be activated. If you inject it it's gradually absorbed into the muscle tissue and then the blood which takes it to your liver.

If you drink it it's gradually absorbed through the stomach and intestines into the blood which takes it to your liver.

One route is no more suitable than the other.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by FedSki

It doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Winny has to pass through the liver to be activated. If you inject it it's gradually absorbed into the muscle tissue and then the blood which takes it to your liver.

If you drink it it's gradually absorbed through the stomach and intestines into the blood which takes it to your liver.

One route is no more suitable than the other.
    I hear you FedSki and I respect your advice because I see your posts here alot. But personally I get better gains off injecting than off of drinking winstrol . I usually do both so I don't look like a freakin pin cushion. Just my .02
    -EC

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by bitchtits

I hear you FedSki and I respect your advice because I see your posts here alot. But personally I get better gains off injecting than off of drinking winstrol . I usually do both so I don't look like a freakin pin cushion. Just my .02
    -EC
    That's cool. You are entitled to your opinion. To be honest I injected my first cycle of Winny but I think I'll drink it next time to compare.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO this will be a never ending debate.

Originally posted by symatech
    Agreed.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    i have to concur. a quick thought though... it would seem that one would need to know the way a 17 aa molecule interacts with stomach acid and its affect on the molecular structure before any definitive answer on what is better, ie., absorbtion rates can be given. I like fedski's theory, try them both, whichever works best for you is the best. JMO

Thread Information