Thread: deca dick?

imyoked is offline New Member

deca dick?

i have never got deca dick before but i did tonight how long does it take to go away after you stop taking it?

MDMA is offline Banned
    Are you taking anything else besides just Deca ? Some test should fix that problem right up. But if you were taking Deca alone, could be upto 4 weeks depending on your post therapy treatment.

imyoked is offline New Member
    i was on it with anapolone. i stopped for a while but i am starting test and d bol in like 2 weeks will it get better then. because that was fucking shity

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    test will help it get better but if you are not doing prop it will take 4 weeks for the test to kick in. I'd hit the clomid hard if i were you.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't understand your cycle. Are you on Deca now? Are you going from deca and anadrol to deca/test/dbol in the same cycle or is this a new cycle? How long have you been on? When are you planning to recover?

XT DSM is offline New Member
    Ok, can any of you guys help me out understanding some things here !

your chances of getting Deca dick is when you take Deca along, and less when you take it with Test, but what if you are taking Deca and Primo, will that lower any chances, ir not ?

when do people get Deca dick, during the cycle, or after finishing it?

will Clmoid Post cycle help preventing Deca dick (that's if you will get the Deca dick after finishing the cycle) ?

Does Clmoid help with Deca dick ? after getting it that is !

basicly if I am not using any tests in my Deca/Primo cycle, what can I do to prevent it, and what do I do if I ever get it?

thanks in advance.

Try some proviron at 75mg /day for a week and then drop down to 50, should do the trick.

Br

ed j is offline Junior Member
    From personal experience, I got it around 3-4 wks after my cycle was over. I was taking Deca for about 8wks with Winny V for about 4wks. Yes, I did use HCG and Clomid. I started them around the 3rd wk after my cycle was over.
    Last edited by ed j; 12-15-2002 at 04:54 PM.

Thread Information