jamie9547 is offline New Member

Unhappy Please Read!!!!!

I just shot 1 cc of EQ and Cyp. I've done it plenty times before but this time something different happen. I don't remember seeing any air in the syringe. I pulled the needle out and very little blood. But now the injection area has a very little lump around it. Is that bad?? I feel weird, but not sure if it's from the injection or cause I'm paranoid..Please help a brother out!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    just relax, it's happened to just about everyone..it's in your head.. did you shot the gear in even though you didn't aspirate ? if so thats not a good idea...if your able to post this question then your probobally not going to die...relax, your fine....Madmax...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Are you saying you aspirated and saw blood, if so why didnt you take needle out and stick another part. If you feel yourself feeling worse get to a Doc but I dont think 1cc will even hurt you if you did get it in a vessel. Heres a bump for more help, hope you feel better. Oh yea if you aspirated and saw no blood, you are ok even if you saw blood come out of area after you pull needle out cause I know in my case it means that i went through a vessel and was on outside of vessel which happens sometimes with me.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think he means after he took the needle out...he saw a little blood. That lump is maybe just from injecting a bit too fast.

jamie9547 is offline New Member
    Yea, I always aspirate . I saw the blood after I pulled the needle out. Normally I inject slow, but maybe I did go too fast this time.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Madmax
    ...if your able to post this question then your probobally not going to die...relax, your fine....Madmax...
    Dude, I nominate you for the AR Grammy 2002 for best quote of the year.

Like Madmax said, aspirate every time. You may have knicked a vein that led to the blood, but I found that a site thats used 2-3 times per week starts to bleed after awhile. Especially if you use a 23 guage - a nice fatty.

But blood will flow, literally flow... and you get nautious and light headed when you shoot into a vein. I think everyon here has done it at least once by mistake...

Go put down a protein shake and some water... you'll live.

Thread Information