Thread: Sten Q's

bignast is offline New Member

Question Sten Q's

I have read the profiles of sten and sust but they do not give a recomendation for amount of sten and how often. I know they are similar but i don't want to over do it. Any answers please help. I am throwing around the idea of juicing but i want all the facts first.

bignast is offline New Member

Question

I was also wondering about needles. I have a pack of 10 Low-Dose needles used by diabetics. They are measured in units and not mg's. Is there any conversion so i can use these because i know these are sterile?

MDMA is offline Banned
    hey bignast...

Before everyone and their brother tells you to "research, research, research" I'll say it first....

research, research, research - especially if you plan on dicking around with sten. good luCk

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    20mg/day is a common dosage for sten. Some people run 30-40mg/day. Since you have never done a cycle before, I would not advise even thinking about using sten, it is not a beginners drug.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    get yourself some real pins, those insulin pins wont work for you.
    Sten is good stuff, I dont beleive its harsh, all you have to do is read about it on the drug profiles section of this website...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I believe he is talking about the injectible test called sten and not halo. I would dump the sten and stick with the sus. If it is halo then nj's advice is right on. The insulin needles probably are not long enough for intramuscular injections. I think you need to do a lot of research before you are ready to cycle like previously suggested.

Thread Information