xplicit is offline Member

Is worth going on another cycle?

I did a ** cycle last May of eq/cyp/winstrol and I wasnt happy with the results. I'm 5 10 175 working out for 2 and a half years, Im happy with my body except for my chest and stomach area, I feel this is where i need the most improvement. I also wouldnt mind building a lil size and gaining some cuts in other areas but my main concern is the stomach and chest area.

So is it worth doing another cycle and if so what would be a good cycle?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Before we can answer that question lets try to figure out what went wrong with your first cycle. Can you tell us what dosages you did? Was your workout, diet, and rest on target? What were your final results and what made them unsatisfactory? Are you sure your gear was real?

xplicit is offline Member
    I gained about 6-8 pounds i didnt notice any size expect for maybe my arms. I had good rest, I worked full time for a contractor so there was a lot of physical work. I didnt eat as much as i should, but i also didnt see the cuts and definiton i should because of the cycle and diet. It was ** stuff which i heard is junk. I worked out 3- 4 days a week 2 muscles a day. I did have enough energy to go to work and gym on the same days. I feel the gains i made were not cause of the gear but a mixture of my job whcih i had just started at the time and just cause i was due to make some gians cause i was working out for so long. I didnt feel any extra strenght at the gym either.

I took
    cyp 250mgs weeks 1-10
    EQ 500mgs weeks 1-10
    Win tabs 50mgs ed weeks 6-13
    Clomid post cycle

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    First thing I see is your CYP dose was way to low if you were going for size.... Should have been at least 500mg a week, PLus I ran I.P. Cyp & Deca on my last cycle and it was the most underdosed weak Cyp I've ever used... I was injecting 3 cc's a week and only saw slight gains... Maybe 8-10lbs and that's it...

Right now I'm on ICN's with Yellowtop Deca and started with D-bol as usually and I'm up 23lbs in 8 weeks...

I think that says it all... I don't care for I.P. products

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think the problem with your 1st cycle was the gear itself...........a lot of guys swear by **, but i wont touch it.
    i know you stated this in your above post, but i thought you might want some reassurance.........hehe.
    btw- if you can get rickson to help you, then youre in great hands bro.

peace bb79

Thread Information