Muerte is offline New Member

need some Advice on deca

I have a friend who’s going to use some deca (has it already so please don’t say get Eq) what u guys think is the best dose vers effects. He’s going to use sus eod 750mg/week and was wondering if he’s should do about 600mg of dec along with the sus , but dec has got such a bad rap that u boys are scaring the sh*t out of him with the effects great than 400mg a week cycle is going to run 10 weeks . This is second cycle and is 5'10 230lbs

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    400mg is plenty for only his second cycle... I wouldn't even think about bumping it up to 600mg yet...

Thanks Buff for your reply....just one more thing i forgot to ask . If only going to to do 400mg a week what u think about a frontload ?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Muerte
    Thanks Buff for your reply....just one more thing i forgot to ask . If only going to to do 400mg a week what u think about a frontload ?

I never use to front load, but on my last 2 cycles I have and it makes a big difference IMO...

It's more for an advanced cycle, but if your friend wants to have it kick in sooner then he could do a front load for the first couple of weeks...

Works good with the Sustanon too because of the prop in it you should really be injecting Sus EOD for the first couple of weeks anyway to take full advantage of the prop...

I wouldn't have him go crazy... But 1000mg of Sustanon for the first 3 weeks and 600mg of deca for the first 2 or 3 weeks should be fine...

Thanks Again Bufffffffffffff think thats what ill tell him to do..( save whats left for next cycle ) :P

Thread Information