Funtimes is offline New Member

Steroids 101 book...by Jeff Summers

Hey does anyone know or read this book (Steroids 101 by Jeff Summers). I'm thinkin bout getting it since it says it has suppliers in it and recently I just lost mine. So if anyone knows anything about this book and has feedback whether or not this would be a good book to get let me know.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Jeff Summers is all about the $$. Dont expect any super quality info outta that book, he prolly paid someone else to write it and put his name on it.

I made the mistake of winding up on his mailing list somehow, and now I get "Anabolic Insider" every 3 weeks.... the same stupid sales letter saling the same stupid "roid alternatives" just in a different format.

I wouldnt doubt his Steroid 101 book says sumthing like: "Roids are bad for you, they'll get you thrown in jail so take these instead, they work just as good *cough, cough*..."

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL - I have heard people talk about Jeff Summers as being quite the jack ass too.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt waste my money on any of his shit including the book.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Anything from Jeff Summers is garbage.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I made the accident of buying his shit they dont work for jack shit i dont think i gained an ounce.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steroids 101 book...by Jeff Summers-arnold.jpg  

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea I think Jeff is full of it cause I have read his every other month anabolic insiders magazine and some of the articles are a crock of you know what I mean.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

That's all I have to say about that book.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That is no way to get a source. No reputable source is going to want there name printed in a book. Any good source doesn't have to advertise they work on referrals
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by gixxerboy
    That is no way to get a source. No reputable source is going to want there name printed in a book. Any good source doesn't have to advertise they work on referrals
    That's what I'ma sayin' - I hear yeah braddah. People talk about buying source books - but why the hell would a reputable source want to be in something like that? I don't understand.

To me it makes about as much sense as advertising in the classifieds section of the local newspaper.

samoth is offline Member
    For some reason, I recieve his Anabolic Insider mag... I really like it lol, but then again I can differentiate good reading from his "buy this, its better then steroids ".
    He's the guy who runs Anabolics.com, isn't he? If so, maybe if anyone here is a member, they can get some opinions of the book from the members there. I havn't been a member there for quite a while, so I really can't comment.... although, NEVER NEVER trust a "source" from a goddamn published book. Christ, he probably just lists "sources" from Mexico... and I'm sure they'll ship to you too... as long as you live in a country where it is LEGAL to import Anabolics.
    I like reading stuff by the guy, though. He's kinda the Priest of the underground anabolic scene. And yes, he has to make money too. This board has ASN... Elite has their line... and Jeff and A.com has their line.. (Impact, isn't it?).
    Also, I might add that I'm sure Jeff has some great suppliments for people who don't want to break the law, which steroid users are doing. Can't really flame anyone for giving bodybuilders a LEGAL route to go.
    I also find in entertaining that everyone here has thus far flamed Jeff and his book without so much as reading it.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    There is a book in All Sports Nutrition for International pharmacies is that worth buying??

MNBullDawg is offline New Member
    I have read a few good ones. "The truth on roids" It says alot of good info, its not bad it tells the truth, And it says they work!! but i just got it from the internet look it up its cool

MDMA is offline Banned
    Sorry Samoth, Im still gonna have to say Jeff Summers is a bit of a joke. You made some good points, but I've followed the man's business for the past couple of years and it's a big rip off if you ask me. The markup on some of his products are really unheard of, not to mention I've tried a few of them and the quality leaves much to be desired at best. One to his own though bro.

samoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by MDMA
    not to mention I've tried a few of them and the quality leaves much to be desired at best.
    The argument was meant for those who wished to remain 'drug free', which, from judging your posts, you are far from, therefore your opinion of his supplements to help natural bodybuilders is invalidated. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am not intending offence.

MDMA is offline Banned
    I used his products before ever trying the "real stuff". I believe it was the test that rubs into your skin and the wannabe primobolan tabs. Didn't see anything from them that I couldn't get from taking a couple caffine pills. They cost about 2x the normal amount of a real cycle and you see little if any effects. Have you tried them?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Jeff Summers is all about the $$.
    I made the mistake of winding up on his mailing list somehow, and now I get "Anabolic Insider" every 3 weeks.... the same stupid sales letter saling the same stupid "roid alternatives" just in a different format.

..."
    Same damn thing happened to me, now I get his newsletter all the time. I never asked for it, but OCCASSIONALLY, it does have some really nice articles. As for SS himself.. he has alot of haters on alot boards, I can honestly see why, this guy is telling people BS to get their money. He swears his products are just as good as AS, which is BS. I really don't like what he stands for, but he does have some interesting topics about fake gear, new gear and so forth. If you can sift thru all the marketing adds him trying to push his products on ya, his newsletter can offer some pretty helpful advice SOMETIMES...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by samoth
    I also find in entertaining that everyone here has thus far flamed Jeff and his book without so much as reading it.
    Show me where it says that I haven't read that book.

I never said it wasn't a bad book, personally I don't know, I just said that I don't like the guy cause he is all about getting your $$$$...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bart aka Jeff Summers is a joke, I don't like him either.

JohnnyB

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

Anabolic Insider

Unfortunately, I am also subscribed to the stupid "Anabolic Insider" because about a year ago I made the mistake of buying the "roid alternatives" which were not worth squat anyhow.
    Anytime I get the magazine, people become immediately suspicious, especially girls who are over because they think that somehow I'm magically ordering legitimate gear from this "underground" magazine. So then they bitch and I explain and they don't believe me anyhow and then they get all moody and I end up getting cockblocked.
    And the cover don't help either, with all needles and pics of gear all over the front page, and I'd rather not get it because it just plain sucks and isn't worth reading to begin with. It sure makes for interesting convo tho when guests or family members see it. If they only knew what a joke the magazine was..

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    sicilian 30 said he liked reading the articles on roids and fake ones. so did i (i to get the book for some unknown reason) until in his newsletter he had an article stating the tokkyo eq was fake that it was really test. i posted that and had all kinds of replys stating real and i took it and veins everywhere ---so i dont believe what he writes

samoth is offline Member
    I used his products before ever trying the "real stuff". I believe it was the test that rubs into your skin and the wannabe primobolan tabs. Didn't see anything from them that I couldn't get from taking a couple caffine pills. They cost about 2x the normal amount of a real cycle and you see little if any effects. Have you tried them?
    I retract my previous statement.

Also, my apologies Excess, I assumed that if someone actually read the book, they would respond more intelligently then a laughing smiley face... though that was a general statement directed at all the hearsay comments that I saw. I simply saw many people blindly flaming someone who appears to me to be an excellent business man, and who, in my opinion, has *some* good reading material.

I usually read the anabolic insider when im takeing a shit and when im done i use it to whipe my ass with

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    I usually read the anabolic insider when im takeing a shit and when im done i use it to whipe my ass with
    Thats how I feel about FLEX magazine

- GAL -->

Originally posted by Warrior

Thats how I feel about FLEX magazine
    second that bro

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Why need a steroid book when you have AR!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    With so much info available on the net, books like his are useless nowadays!

byrdtre is offline Junior Member
    I get that same god awful "news letter". Jeff summers is a joke, as for his book its sucks, his products are even worse, and his website is also a joke. I would like to have a boxing match with big summers.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdtre
    I get that same god awful "news letter". Jeff summers is a joke, as for his book its sucks, his products are even worse, and his website is also a joke. I would like to have a boxing match with big summers.
    Dude, please stop bumping threads that are several years old.

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member
    hahaha.... im on that stupid mailing list too... he all about the loot, stand clear of his bull kaki

hahaha.... im on that stupid mailing list too... he all about the loot, stand clear of his bull kaki...

hahaha.... im on that stupid mailing list too... he all about the loot, stand clear of his bull kaki...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    me too i hate that guy man

Thread Information