Jman123 is offline Junior Member

Just started cycle; Help!

I am 24 years old, will be 25 in October. I just started my first cycle (nearly 3 days in). I am taking 40 mg of dbol per day (with 2 liv 52 caps each day) split into two doses and injecting test e twice a week at 250 mg each. For some reason, I have been having some feelings of depression since starting. Just worked out today and had low energy (workout was ok, though). I am also now finding out steroids could cause cancer which worries me. All this is giving me second thoughts, and I'm considering quitting all together since I just started. Should I keep trucking and try to let the test e kick in or should I let it go? If I quit this early, would any pct be required? And lastly, do steroids really lead to cancer later on? Thanks for any help.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Too much of anything causes cancer now and days. Hell you can die from some stupid shit. I wouldn't worry about that as much as you are. If you are running it properly. Then you will be fine.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman123 View Post
    I am 24 years old, will be 25 in October. I just started my first cycle (nearly 3 days in). I am taking 40 mg of dbol per day (with 2 liv 52 caps each day) split into two doses and injecting test e twice a week at 250 mg each. For some reason, I have been having some feelings of depression since starting. Just worked out today and had low energy (workout was ok, though). I am also now finding out steroids could cause cancer which worries me. All this is giving me second thoughts, and I'm considering quitting all together since I just started. Should I keep trucking and try to let the test e kick in or should I let it go? If I quit this early, would any pct be required? And lastly, do steroids really lead to cancer later on? Thanks for any help.
    Yep, u sound like someone who definetely doesnt need to use gear. Stop while ur ahead, take ur pct for a week, re-think wtf ur getting urself into and then decide if ur gonna throw out the gear or take it like a man.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Yep, u sound like someone who definetely doesnt need to use gear. Stop while ur ahead, take ur pct for a week, re-think wtf ur getting urself into and then decide if ur gonna throw out the gear or take it like a man.
    Media gets to some people I guess..... OFC it can do harm if taken improperly.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Thats a mild cycle, but the choice is ultimately yours. What are you willing to do to achieve your goal. I personally would rather be dead than "normal" at this point in my life.

I see what you're saying, but I didn't just jump into this. I did a heck of a lot of research and am quite knowledgeable about what I'm doing. At this point, I want to give it a little more time before I just give up. If my feelings don't change after another week or so, then I may decide to quit this. If I do complete my 12 week cycle and perform proper pct, are any long term effects or cancer likely or even remotely likely? Thanks.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman123 View Post
    I see what you're saying, but I didn't just jump into this. I did a heck of a lot of research and am quite knowledgeable about what I'm doing. At this point, I want to give it a little more time before I just give up. If my feelings don't change after another week or so, then I may decide to quit this. If I do complete my 12 week cycle and perform proper pct, are any long term effects or cancer likely or even remotely likely? Thanks.
    You did a heck of a lot of research but want to know if u can get cancer from running a 12 week cycle? Wtf, i knew i kept off this sub-forum for a reason! Youll more likely get cancer from eating kfc then doing a 12 week cycle, leave it at that. I stick to my first statement for u, end of story. Next newb with a ridiculous question please...

I dont see test making you feel down already. That usually happens when you go off, and dont do proper pct. mabey you should get on some heads meds. Ever suffer from depression?

I didn't think the cancer was even remotely likely, just things I've heard. I'm still gonna try this for a little while and see, though. If things don't get better, I will get off the gear. I don't appreciate the sarcasm, but thanks for the advice.

Give it 2 weeks for that test to kick and you will feel great! Enjoy the ride and good luck....

Thanks, man.

Thread Information