Thread: Help EXPLODING

xusmc67 is offline New Member

Help EXPLODING

Im have gained 1 pound a day in the first week alone. 7lbs in 7 days. I started at 250 before this cycle is over I will weigh 325+ thats not cool. Im eating good foods and drinking lots of protein. Im not new but this is my first serious cycle. Im using deka500 and sus750 each week spread out evenly 10 week cycle 9 weeks to go. I'm a little fat but not bad. I need some advice to keep the water retention down fat down and still max out my gains.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Trust me...your wieght gain will slow down. I've never heard of 75lbs from one cycle (except Mikes magic pills ). You should put on between 15-25 keepable pounds if your diet and training are sound.

P

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    You're weight gains will not continue as such. Generally, on the type of cycle you described, weight gains will stop around wk 7, while strength gains continue.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    the cycle that you chose would be considered a mass cycle and it sounds like its working. if you wanted to loose body fat you should have hit a cutting cycle and dieted...

i would continue on with what your doing then shred it up once your done.

CYCLEON Guest
    unless its all water weight, y complain? if it is getting puffy, you should be cranking in an anti-estrogen like arimdex/liquidex - you would be surprised what 1mg ED will do for bloat.

xusmc67 is offline New Member
    OH,, I want mass but not so much fat. As for a cutting cycle I have to go easy on things like clen . I have to watch my BP very closely. The juice dosent raise my numbers too much about 10 points My BP now is 141/88. NOT LOW BUT NOT TOO HIGH. But CLEN hummm that worries me I think my BP would go sky high. I will cut after this cycle but without clen or those type drugs.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member

Talking

o no bro you gaining mass too fast.. i would definitely stop right now.. too much muscle isn't a good thing!!!

john

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by foreverblast1
    o no bro you gaining mass too fast.. i would definitely stop right now.. too much muscle isn't a good thing!!!

john
    dont listen to him (he was joking about stopping the cycle), but seriously, if you were to go from 250 to 325lbs on one cycle of just sust and decca, that would be amazing, however as most of us know this will not be the case. you will continue to gain weight and inevitablly some of it will be fat, but the gains will slow down and as long as you can keep your diet clean you wont gain too much fat. just relax and enjoy your gains and after the cycle you can worry about losing the excess body fat. keep in mind that some of the gains will be water and will be lost after you come off

Thread Information