UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member

Only reply if you have done a deca only cycle please

Hey guys please don't reply unless you have personally done a deca only cycle............

Ok- I have heard it both ways- "deca only will not get you shit." "DEca got me 10 pounds" blah blah blah.

As a first timer- I have chosen to do deca only for a number of reasons-

a) low side effects
    b) "good gains" ?
    c) I am not rich and didn't have hundreds of dollars to stack
    d)I don't bodybuild by any means

so- I fight and basically I just want to look a little bigger in the ring/cage.......... nothing drastic

I am doing the protein thing- shakes- chicken- tuna- egg whites- etc. I am also taking Androstat poppers which is a OTC testosterone booster ... ya'll may say those things are bullshit but I have had success with them alone.

so- WHO HAS HAD LUCK/NO LUCK with only deca?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca alone can give you good gains. It may come with some sides and you would get better growth with some test but many people do successful deca only cycles. Might want to get some proviron with it if you can. Make sure you get clomid for post cycle recovery.

thanks. What if I don't have clomid??? Will I recover naturally?

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    if you dont have clomid, YES you will recovery naturally, but you can take upto an year to fully recovery (depending on your age), if you dont take any test boosters.. you may take andros, or 1-Test or anything that will bring your test levels up, because Deca shuts your HPTA and your body stops producing test naturally.

good luck with your cycle and fights

ok thanks man I appreciate it

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Re: Only reply if you have done a deca only cycle please

Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    I have chosen to do deca only for a number of reasons-
    c) I am not rich and didn't have hundreds of dollars to stack

I am also taking Androstat poppers which is a OTC testosterone booster.
    How much do you spend on Androstat poppers? Most sources can sell 2 bottles of Test250 for $40 each. I get mine for half of that.

Also, clomid is very easy to find and is not a scheduled drug. I wouldn't start a cycle without it or else you'll probably throw your gains away in time.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    My Deca -only cycle I gained about 15 pounds of mainly lean muscle. I also had Clomid therapy at the end of the cycle, but still ended up losing alot of the gains. The deca definitely shut me down, though. Went for about a month where I could not bust a nut. Still got it up, but couldn't finish. Kinda weird, but it's from the shut-down effect of the Deca.

I have decided I wouldn't do a Deca-only cycle again due to the shut-down and the loss of the gains. And I would surely not do it without some heavy recovery plan/meds.

Something for you to think about....

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle ever was deca only, and I thought it was great. After an eight-week cycle I gained just over 20 pounds and kept it all. My dumb ass didn't even take clomid afterwards, but I was fine (I'm not suggesting this). However, I think I may have had a very slight case of deca-dick, which is something you definately want to avoid. In my opinion, I think it is pretty damn good, but I know there are quite a few people who would not agree with me.
    Last edited by Biznatch; 12-16-2002 at 02:32 PM.

rage22 is offline New Member
    before I ever read anything or researched, I got a bottle of decca did only a bottle with one cc shot twice a week, body wise I only got gains of about 6-8 pounds(I didnt eat hardly enough protein) but strength wise I got phenomenal gains. bench went from around 440 to damn near 500. Guess I was a lucky one, never crashed or got decca dick.

anyway thats my experience with a dec only cycle

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Damn you all are lucky. I did a deca only cycle, gained about 5 pounds. I think with deca only, you have to eat about 8 meals a day for it to be a success, but that's just my opinion. Slight deca dick, but nothing major, I was still able to get it up, but the girlfriend thought it was her. ha

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Deca Only Cycle

I have also done this before ran 400mgs for 5 weeks. Then I just stopped. (Not the brightest thing to do.) Slight deca dick, itchy nipples and the gains weren't that signifigant. I firmly believe that doing DECA ALONE is more harm than good, IMO. @ least use Clomid(it's cheap as shit.) If you don't have a lot of extra money then think about this:
    Cycle the Deca with 100 !P winnies and then use clomid.
    The Winny and clomid together will only cost you around $100.00
    -East Coast

lilbigman is offline New Member
    im running deca right now 400 mgs a week, on week 5 right now strenth went up alot and gaining weight everyday and u can see it. i used 300mgs a week previously and got great gains and keepable ones, with no sides. anyone who says deca alone wont do anything they should talk to me.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you do a Test only cycle instead. Its cheaper and the gains are great.

ssoj is offline New Member
    Bro,

When I was a little lad first starting out I tried a Deca only cycle/ everything you read says low side effects and good gains. bla bla bla. Honestly I was pist off I wasted a cycle on Deca Everyone told me I wld be disapointed. BUt I didn't listen and you can't teeach some one expirence. I realized I would never achieve the body I wanted with just Deca. You need clomid with out a doubt. other-wise you will lose the little that you will gain. Deca will work better the more you eat and the better you eat. Alot of deca is actualy composed of Nandrolone and is legal, it is basicaly the 4th and final step to your body producing test. BY eating right and enough you need to cause a positive nitrogen balance to promote muscle growth. Good Luck bro

fkn9381 is offline New Member
    I also did deca 300 only for my first cycle w/ clomid therapy after. I gained 20 lbs over 10 wks and kept 15lb of it in the long run. overall, i was pretty happy. Didn't have any problems with ddick, or itchy nipples or anything. One thing to consider is Deca can be detected in your system for around 1.5 yrs. I don't know if this matters to you but good to know. Anyway, i prefer EQ to deca or even winny. they really aren't expensive, but honestly i've never tried either in a cycle alone. I always stacked them with test cyp. i would suggest an EQ/Test cycle and i think you will be extremely pleased (with proper diet/exer/sleep/etc) and it is still a fairly cheap stack. Oh yeah, always use clomid for post cycle therapy .

Well I am on week 5 and I am thrilled with my results. I look bigger- I am stronger- and I have put on 10 pounds. I am bumping up to 400 today so I'll let ya'll know how it all ends up. I'll get a pic and let you see for yourself. Don't get me wrong- I am not huge by any means- but I am a good bit bigger.

jonathanc2781 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigman
    im running deca right now 400 mgs a week, on week 5 right now strenth went up alot and gaining weight everyday and u can see it. i used 300mgs a week previously and got great gains and keepable ones, with no sides. anyone who says deca alone wont do anything they should talk to me.

hey man whats going on i have a couple of questions... i just got my cycle of deca and i understand its 10cc a bottle. im only 17 about to be 18 i wanted to kno what would u recommend me starting of at like 1cc a week? or wut im want to get the best results i can but wanna make sure i dont hurt myself by taking to much plz write back would help me out alot

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have got to be joking mate...this thread is 3 years old......................
    you are new do not bump old threads you are the second one to do so tonight....
    start your own..............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanc2781
    hey man whats going on i have a couple of questions... i just got my cycle of deca and i understand its 10cc a bottle. im only 17 about to be 18 i wanted to kno what would u recommend me starting of at like 1cc a week? or wut im want to get the best results i can but wanna make sure i dont hurt myself by taking to much plz write back would help me out alot
    just noticed you are only 17....you need to be 18 to post on this site...you will be suspended till you are 18...

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information