Thread: Sus Only Cycle

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Sus Only Cycle

Well unfortunetly I don't have too much money, but I really want to do a cycle and the best time to do it is in February. Now I know a lot of people will say just sus alone isn't good, but I was thinking of just taking sus at about 700mg a week, split into two shots. I know you also say it should be shot EOD, but a friend of mine gained a solid 20lbs on just 500mg a week.

Can I do 700mg of JUST sus and see good results?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How are you going to do 700 mg of sus? How much sus do you have?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    He probably has the 350mg/ml sust. Yes you can see good results, but I would advise to wait until you have adequate funds to run a proper cycle. Do you even have funds to afford the necessary ancillaries? (anti-e's, clomid)

Originally posted by nj_
    He probably has the 350mg/ml sust. Yes you can see good results, but I would advise to wait until you have adequate funds to run a proper cycle. Do you even have funds to afford the necessary ancillaries? (anti-e's, clomid)
    Your right, I can get the 350mg/cc sustanon . Each vial is 10cc. I would buy two vials and do about 700mg for 8 weeks. Or, I could run it at about 500-550 for about 10 weeks. That's like 0.8cc twice a week.

I have 70 Nolvadex pills left over from my first cycle which I didn't use cause I did not need it. All I need is Clomid...and yes...of course I'm gonna buy the Clomid. I have been researching steroids for a long time...so i know about all that stuff

Another thing to ask...is it even worth doing Dianabol for like 3 weeks but at a VERY low dose? Lets say something like just 20mg BEFORE my workout each day (I workout monday to friday). That way I wouldn't need too much, only about 100 pills.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks is not long enough for a cycle of sust. I suppose the 10 weeks at ~550mg/wk would be alright. If you want to throw in dbol I would say save some money up so you can at least run proper dosages. You will see some results from 20mg/day 5 on 2 off but you would see better results from 30-35mg/day done ED for 4 weeks. JMO.

Originally posted by nj_
    8 weeks is not long enough for a cycle of sust. I suppose the 10 weeks at ~550mg/wk would be alright. If you want to throw in dbol I would say save some money up so you can at least run proper dosages. You will see some results from 20mg/day 5 on 2 off but you would see better results from 30-35mg/day done ED for 4 weeks. JMO.
    What do you think about doing 3 weeks of Anadrol along with the 700mg of sustanon ? 50mg a day, for 3 weeks? Have you ever done Anadrol before?

By the way, where do you go to school? I see your in Toronto as well.

Thread Information