ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

Oxandrolone Only Cycle Soon

once my denkall oxandrovet gets here, i will run 8 weeks of 50mg a day with liquid clomid for post cycle. what i wanted to know is this....
    the medical dosage was 5-10mg and i saw 20mg somewere as well. at what dose dose oxandrolone have little effect on shutting your nuts down? would it be reasonabole to experiment with dosages in the 20-35mg ranges or is 50mg just the way to go? does anyone think this cycle is not legit and isnt worth doing?
    thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't suggest wasting time in the ~30mg range unless you are using the BTG stuff. Go with the 50mg/day for 8 weeks.

Mastiff is offline Member
    This is from a study on ox at 15mg/day. The 15mg was enough to shut the guys down in 5 days. Here is the link to the study: http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

Serum OX concentrations on day 3 (1.9 ± 0.4 ng/dL) and day 5 (2.2 ± 0.3 ng/dL) of OX administration, measured 10 h after each evening’s oral dose (2100 h), remained steady. However, by 18 h posttreatment on day 5, serum OX levels were markedly reduced (0.48 ± 0.06 ng/dL; P < 0.01) compared to day 3 or day 5 10-h values. Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 ± 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 ± 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 ± 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3). Serum free T concentrations were within normal physiological range on days 0, 3, and 5. However, by day 5, serum free T concentrations were significantly reduced (98 ± 10 pg/mL; P < 0.001) below day 0 (121 ± 12 pg/mL) and day 3 (126 ± 9 pg/mL) values. Hence, the total androgen concentration (T + OX) was reduced in parallel to the reduction in T (Fig. 3).

You might as well go with the 50 mg dose, you'll get shut down anyway, and you'll make better gains with the 50mg.
    Last edited by Mastiff; 12-16-2002 at 12:17 AM.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Hold on.. isn't oxandrolone the same as Anadrol ? If so, I wouldn't suggest you run it for 8 weeks. Too hard on your liver.

5 weeks max. Maybe pyramid it....do 50mg/day weeks 1&5, 100md/day weeks 2-4.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Got Gear, Anadrol is oxymetholone, not oxandrolone. Oxandrolone is anavar

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    Got Gear, Anadrol is oxymetholone, not oxandrolone. Oxandrolone is anavar
    Ah... that makes much more sence! Thank-you!

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I have done a similar cycle, anavar only. I would not waste my time. Not sure the brand you are using but it can be expensive and, using it alone at 50 mgs, you will not see too much in the way of results. I was doing 50 mgs a day for 10 weeks. Average

im probably doing 40mg for 50 days actually. some people LOVE ox only and think its great but i want everyones opinion. logic tells me ill get oxandrolone dick? doesit exist?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive done anavar only @ 30mg ED (before i knew what i was doing). I didnt like it. And i didnt have any problems with my dick

hmmm, i still want to do this. does anyone else have input? i just got a lump of money from fantasy football so i can afford to take this risk, to me the upside outways the possible waste in money. if ikeep my hair and my pants intact and get any kind of strength or muscle with this, i will be happy. will this cycle allow me to increase my workout volume by much?

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I had no problem with the pants. I DID get stronger.

can you give me an example of the gains you got or a comparison to any other cycles youve done? thanks man

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    Did a few ox only cycle's... Results were not that impressive.... Ad about 500mg Test Cyp with that and some Arimidex and you will be pleased..... And I do use and am using BTG anavar got some of the new 10mg' tabs.... Use it to bridge cycles'......and at the beginning of cycles... Really dont waste your money on Ox only cycle,, put some test in there and get some results.... Test + High Protein + Proper Training = growth.... Play around all you want but that is the FACT.

Thread Information