Question Legality / availability of Ephedrine in the UK???

Folks...

I'm heading over to the UK this week for my holidays and I wanted to know if 25mg ephedrine is available (or legal!!!) on the shelves in the UK? Can I just walk in a health food store in London and buy the stuff?

I'm running low here and I'm pretty pissed off since Canada banned the 25mg stuff... the 8mg stuff stinks and price on the 25mg stuff for sources that have some left has skyrocketed.

Thanks

Red

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes and No, Ephedrine is Banned in the UK, it can not be sold on its own or as part of a ECA stack for example. So no you can't just walk in to a healthshop and purchase it, but there are places its readily available, about 20£ for 100 tabs I believe, this is a ECA mix though.

There are a few place in London or arounds abouts you could get some, might have to travel though.

Peace

AL ... thanks! That answers my question It not being legal I won't attempt to buy it, nor will I bring my own... (hey a holiday is time off, last thing I need is trouble with HM's Customs)

Red

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Probably a good idea. I hope you enjoy the UK, London is a great place at Xmas, though alittle over populated!!

Thread Information