Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Nova or Bromo....my nips are sore...

Ok, I am on clomid as wee speak (started clomid Dec. 11th). I did a :
    1-10 enanthate 400mg/week
    1-10 eq 400mg/week
    6-12 fina 90mg week

i started nolva saturday night at 40mg. i have taken 20mg yesterday and today. I will continue until Sunday the 22nd....should i take more and should i start bromo? i have 60 2.5mg pills on hand as well as Norma Nolva 20mg....they are both noticibly sore...i have never taken nolva until now...BTW, i have taken .5mg ED of L-dex throughout my entire cycle and to this day!!!! WTF, i should not be experiencing this, right? i've done one other cycle of sust/eq/winny with L-dex ED and had NO problems...
    Last edited by Big Rush; 12-17-2002 at 12:50 AM.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever had these symptoms before and was this the first time you used fina? If this was the first time using fina and the first time the symptoms have appeared I would advise using the bromo as nolva will do nothing for fina induced gyno.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva has always helped me but I take it during my cycle.

yes, this was my first time doing fina...or any proestrogen risk AS like deca ....no, i have never experienced these symptons...but it sounds bad doesn't it? How should i take bromko and what are the sides? nathan? anyone?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Nips are sore then? I would doubt it's the fina if you only took 90mg A WEEK? Anyways, this is what i am doing and my nips are still a bit sore but are not getting worse:

L-dex 0.5mg ED
    Nolva 20mg ED
    Bromo 1.25 mg twice a day

The bromo will make you feel tired and may give you a headache for the first day or so. That will clear and you will be left horny as hell. Sometimes I find it suppresses my appetite a great deal so post cycle it will be a chore to keep eating but it is definitely doable. Not sure what else to say. Keep an eye on the lumps. They should hopefully start going down soon with that but so long as they are not getting worse and the pain subsides then I wouldn't panic and enjoy your holiday.

I appreciate it guys. My nips are fine now with just the Nolva...I might take Bromo for the hell of it...horniess would be great right now. Im on Clomid...I can say just that and everyone understands what I'm talkin' 'bout

Thread Information