Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Big_BoneZ's Avatar
    Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Vancouver BC

    Can you do this post cycle...?

    what if you do to doctor after your cycle and tell him you can not get it up and stay depressed all the time and have no evergy whatsoever... would he prescribe some HCG or any other recovery AS???

    by the way i am in Canada

  2. #2
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have heard some people going to see the doc post cycle to get HRT. Since their Test levels were below average (even though on purpose), they got it.

  3. #3
    Got Gear?'s Avatar
    Got Gear? is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    BC Canada
    I've heard stories...

    The theory is: after your cycle is over and shortly before clomid therapy.. you go to the doc and complain of: Loss of energy, can't get it up, etc.. then show him your shrunk ballz and swear that you've never taken AS.

    He'll run a blood test and if you've timed it right, your test levels will be really low as your natural test production hasn't returned to normal. He/she MAY prescribe steroids at this point.

    I doubt this will work. The doc will probably want to try a few other things first along with multiple follow up blood tests. By the time they'd consider trying hormone replacement therapy (steroids) your natural test production would be back to normal.

  4. #4
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    South Florida
    Hey bro, he'd probably recommend HRT program. Maaan wouldnt it be nice for ur insurance to pay for test! Sounds good to me...


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts