Thread: sust flu?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

sust flu?

i did my first two injections of sust, one on tuesday and one on sunday. i am now feeling sick as hell. i ate arbys chicken sandwich for lunch, didn't have much of an appetite at all today, just ate to eat, and now i can't keep anything in my stomach. i keep puking everything up, and a couple of my sessions of puking i have puked up some blood. im kinda freaked out, debating on going to the doctor, what do you guys think?

malidfa is offline Member
    Ive taken sust bfore & yeah i got the sust flu but nothing like that no puking blood.
    You might wanna go to the docs just incase
    Good luck bro keep us posted

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

Susflu

I've taken Sustanon too, and I was also sick as hell, though no puking blood. I would guess you are just having a serious case of the sust flu. When I took it, I also got sick as hell, and had I not known to expect that, I would have been really freaked. That is one of the reasons I do not like it. I would spend days very sick, and then my sessions at the gym would be terrible, and when I was finally feeling better, it would be time to do it again, and I would get sick all over. That pretty much made my cycle useless, as I spent a good amount of the time in bed.
    I'd say get checked out by a doc to be safe and be honest with him so he can properly diagnose ya. In the future, get different gear, cuz bein sick as a dog, especially for long periods of time just sux. Feel better man, and good luck to ya

calidude is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude go to the DR. i haven't heard of people throwing up blood!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive had the sust flu but never puked up blood. I'd go to the doctor just to be safe.

Thread Information