Thread: Goldline Test

darmadoc is offline Member

Question Goldline Test ?

Fellow fitness fanatics,

I am doing a Test-C, Deca , D'bol cycle. Currently I am using USA pharmaceutical Test-C by Pharmacia Upjohn. Unfortunately, when this runs out I have only Goldline test to fall back on. I have read that Goldline no longer makes Test, thus what I have is likely counterfeit. My questions are, does anyone know if the counterfeit is likely to contain testosterone , and if so is it likely to be the appropriate concentration (200mg/ml). Has anyone had experience with this product? Would you try to get a different brand, as I doubt I'll be able to get the US stuff again and will need a foreign brand? I hate to screw up my cycle with placebo at the end and still have time to get something else if recommended.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by darmadoc; 12-17-2002 at 12:09 AM.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Does anyone have any suggestions about whether this stuff is worth using?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Goldline is a known couterfit... Weather it contains any active test I'm not sure, probably enough to make you feel a little so you don't go back to your source looking to take a basebat to him...

You could have it tested, but then that's more money wasted...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think I would inject it in my body if I wasn't confident of what was in it. I think you should try to find something else if you feel it is fake (please don't sell it to anyone else).

Thread Information