bigk1379 is offline New Member

Cool 2nd cycle & 6-Oxo(Anti & nat test booster)

What's up yall? I am new to this board but not new to AS boards. I have learned much more than I thought I would from these boards!

I just tested out a supplier throught the mail, and he is legit. I got a 10ml/200mg of Boldenone of him. $145.00 And before that, he sent me 10cc's of STEN FREE! I know its weak, but it was FREE!

So being this is my second cycle, I want only pure permanent muscle and NOT water bloat! I am NOT looking to gain freaking 30-50 lbs unless its pure muscle(without water bloat,LOL)

So next time I order, it will be everything I need for a complete cycle.
    Being that I want no water retention(or as low as poss.), which other steroid should I mix my EQ with for a great 2nd cycle?

Anyone heard of 6-oxo by ErgoPharm? It is suppose to be a natural nest booster & anti combo supplement. It is suppose to be clinically proven???? I don't know, just wondering if anyone esle searches the net for things other than prescription anti's and natural test boosters.

Let me know what you all think or know!

Thanks
    BIG-K

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    These natuarl test boosters are not worth it.
    I would do a source check w/ a mod or vet before you go ordering from this guy again.
    What kind of Eq did he send you?? And you need to do some more research on AS before you go sticking yourself.
    Start by reasearching past threads. Get a cycle together then post it and we'll help you from there...

Thats what Im asking for. Advice for what roids to get for my cycle.
    I spend a lot of time at work reading post that maybe of interest to me. BTW He sent me QV Boldenone 10ml/200mg

Let me put it like this, what do you think I should include in my cycle to get mainly solid muscle gains instead of water bloat? I know you loose most water, so I want muscle. And I have done my research on my Anti's and test boosters.(Hcg ,Pro,clomid,Arim)

I am in the process in borrowing a digital camera so I can post a pic on the website.

Big-K
    Last edited by bigk1379; 12-19-2002 at 04:59 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test should be the base of all cycles IMO.
    Look to stack the run the Eq @400mgs per week for 10 weeks and the Test @ 250 - 500mgs per week. You can also add Winny to this cycle.
    Do some reasearch on past threads first though. Get a cycle together and we'll help you from there...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Lean solid muscle I'd suggest test/eq/winny. As for the 6-oxo, it is not a powerful enough anti-e to take on real roids. It is designed to be used in a 1-test cycle.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Did I read that right $145 for 10ml of EQ? Sounds pretty steep to me especially through the mail.

It was 125.00 plus 25.00 for two day shipping.

Why, how much should 10cc's of Boldenone /200mg be in your opinion?
    Last edited by bigk1379; 12-19-2002 at 08:20 PM.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    I paid $90 plus 10 shipping for what I have now and I thought that was high but it was a reputiable source. Since then I've found it for $40 plus 10 shipping but I'm not 100% on the source. Its all in how much you trust your source its not worth it to me to save a few bucks and get scammed, when you can pay a bit more and know your going to get it.

Thread Information