rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

10 weeks into deca/eq/enan cycle, have 5 more weeks(best cycle I have used by far)

Heres what my cycle looks like
    qv deca wk1-10 300mg a wk
    qv enan wk1-15 500mg a wk
    tt eq wk1-15 400 mg a wk

I just started my 10th week today and I just wanted to let everyone know that this is by far the best cycle i have ever used. My last cycle consisted of 600mg/wk1-10 eq and qv tt enan 600mg/wk1-10 and winny 50 ed wk10-13. My joint hurt that cycle due to the eq and winny but this cycle Im doing now doesnt put pain in my joints and thats cause the deca is helping out but my strength has went through the roof and body is cutting up big time. I know there has been controversys on this cycle but I can tell you along with other bros that has done the same cycle as me that I know very well that I think anyone that gives this a shot will really be impressed and suprised. Well Just my 2 cents.

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    So would you say that this is a cutting cycle?

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    Rangers lead the way. Hooah.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by UltimateFighter
    Rangers lead the way. Hooah.
    All The Way...

I consider this a bulking cycle cause of my diet I am doing which is a shit load of protein for me. Main reason i used the deca for was to lubricate my joints cause I knew I was gonna lift very heavy for 10 weeks to bulk up which has worked but my last 5 weeks will be different cause i will change my diet around to cut up and definatly add more cardio.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I like the gains I got from the deca but it's not worth it to me to have to deal with the limp noodle part.If you haven't experienced this problem yet then you probably won't.Good Luck!!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Congrats rangerdude! See people... deca works! I experience joint pains from Eq also, so I use deca to help lubricate them during my cycles. Good luck with your last five weeks.

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    I love deca just got off the a 12+ week cycle,, Deca and Cyp... Best gains/workouts ever. No shoulder pain,,, Just restocked with 30cc Deca 200ml and 40cc Cyp, for my next cycle... LOVE DECA it is liquid GOLD... No limp dick either gotta to plenty of test with it.

Thread Information