Thread: Pill Forms

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Pill Forms

Can anyone help. I am interested in a pill form of roids. just for my first cycle. I dont want to inject quiet yet. Whats the best to take. With maximal gains and minimal side effects? Main reason no injectables is because i was gonna do decadurabolin and the place where i was lookin they only have 100mg vials. And i wasnt really interested. I need some help. Thankyou

calidude is offline Senior Member
    how about some test?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Just check out the "steroid profile" on the main page.

'

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Your only choice that would be worth doing as an oral-only cycle would be var. And its gonna be expensive as hell. I would say hold off until you're ready to inject, you're better off doing a cycle with injectibles than a cycle of var (even though you will get results and the side effects are minimal except for the massive dent that will be left in your wallet).

Solo is offline Junior Member
    dbols??? and those little wounderfull blue winnypills???

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Like i was saying. The sources that i have dont cary anything that has good gains and least amount of side effects. Except decadurabolin and winstrol . But the deca is 100mg/2ml. Its $10 a bottle. Is it worth that do buy the extra amount? Thanks

Solo is offline Junior Member
    ask for dbols and 50mg:s winni tabs, they're pretty livertoxic but if you keep cycle lenght down to under 6 weeks it should'nt be no problem

Injecting not that bad, bro. Unless your using an 18g. No, really. The hardest part is just breaking the skin. Once you do that just slide the needle slowly and you won't feel a thing. I'll admit that I was a little timid myself before I took my first jab. I think everyone is. But after a week or so, I had no probs. Once you see all the gains your making and see your body tranforming, you kinda look forward to it! I'm trying to give you a little confidence here, bro. Anyways, like Calidude suggested go for some TEST. Great gains and minimal sides. Its a great base for any cycle. Good luck.

Thread Information