m0728 is offline New Member

right side vs. left

I am doing a cycle of deca and sust. When I started I would be very uncomfortable when i injected on either side(obviously). Now I am used to the pain and it doesn't really bother me anymore. Exept when I inject on the left side. It is extremely uncomfortable and sometimes gives me a little case of sust flu. Only happens when i inject on the left, but it has happened everytime exept for once. I am using the same general area every time to. I do everything the same for both sides. My buddy is doing the same cycle and hasn't noticed either side giving him more of a problem. What is going on? I have the feeling that there is nothing I can do but I am curious about what is going on since my buddy isnt having this problem.

samoth is offline Member
    I fail to see how injecting on a particular 'side' would make any difference. I would go with psychological.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    That is what I was thinking samoth. Definitely psychological.

how can almost no pain on one side vs. a sever limp on the other be psychological?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you inject in the same muscle everytime for instance do you shoot right side glutes then left side glutes everytime?

i inject 250mg of sust and 200mg of deca on right side every wed. and the same dosage on left every sun.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Same site or different sites?

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    alright ive got your answer cause i have the same troubles alot of time.. what happens with me is that i turn more naturally to my right and feel more comfortable using your dominant hand. whne you use your left hand it isnt as easy so you probably shake or hit you inject and a different angle.. have your buddy shoot your juice for you on your left side next time and let me know how it works.. this should take care of your problem... good luck bro

massmaker- Thats funny, the one time that it didn't hurt was my first shot when I had my buddy do it for me. Sounds like your probably right. So what angle did you find took care of the problem?

Thread Information