Thread: Advice

Desi is offline New Member

Advice

Im 17, and i weigh 75 kilos
    im in the middle of my cycle, which i began a few weeks ago, My cycle plan is 1-2-1-2-3-3-2-1 of Suston 250

I have already done 1-2(mix deca )-1-2(mix deca)-3 my next shot is in a week. What shoudl i continue after finishing my cycle, what advice could you give me..Which Steriod should i use for getting cuts and decrease estrogen levels, and how long for... thank you...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Here is some advice.....next time you decide to administer potentially dangerous drugs do some research first!! You are way too young and obviously seriously misinformed!! Whoever told you to take sust in that manner is an idiot! How long have you been training? What is your diet like?

Solo is offline Junior Member
    end that cycle at once and learn mutch more before cycling, also, you are way too young for heavy shit like sust, you could end up destroying your endocrine system

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since the obvious has already been stated let me ask you what your cycle is exactly. Tell me like this:

Week 1 250 mg sus
    week 2 250 mg sus/200 mg deca
    week 3 250 mg sus
    week 4 250 mg sus/200 mg deca
    week 5 500 mg sus/200 mg deca

so on and so on. Regardless you shouldn't be cycling at all and you need to stop listening to whoever is giving you your steroid advice. I'm afraid to ask but do you have clomid?

Re Advice IMPORTANT

Whats wrong with being to young..My diet? Im on the verge of making myself bigger so i eat mostly everything and a lot of it. When i begin to work for cuts then ill balance my diet. I train mostly everyday taking a rest day once or twice a week.

Week 1: 250 mg sust
    Week 2: 250 mg sust/ 250 mg Deca
    Week 3: 250 mg sust
    Week 4:250 mg sust/ 250 mg Deca
    Week 5: 750 mg sust (On 5th Week Right Now)
    Week 6: 750 sust (Havent reached 6th week yet)
    Week 7: 500 sust
    Week 8: 250 sust

Then From here i am planning to take winstrol and clomid, what do you guys reccomend as a cycle... with winstrol and clomid...

I am not planning to do this throughout life, just as a start...Then ill go back to regular work outs... So it shouldnt harm me in the long run..rite?

Whats wrong with being to young..My diet? Im on the verge of making myself bigger so i eat mostly everything and a lot of it. When i begin to work for cuts then ill balance my diet. I train mostly everyday taking a rest day once or twice a week.

Week 1: 250 mg sust
    Week 2: 250 mg sust/ 250 mg Deca
    Week 3: 250 mg sust
    Week 4:250 mg sust/ 250 mg Deca
    Week 5: 750 mg sust (On 5th Week Right Now)
    Week 6: 750 sust (Havent reached 6th week yet)
    Week 7: 500 sust
    Week 8: 250 sust

Then From here i am planning to take winstrol and clomid, what do you guys reccomend as a cycle... with winstrol and clomid...

I am not planning to do this throughout life, just as a start...Then ill go back to regular work outs... So it shouldnt harm me in the long run..rite?

Scooby is offline Junior Member
    I think what Desi isnt aware of are the side affects of what his doing at his age.. people our age look at the fact that this will get us big quick and we over look what we might be doin to our selves.. i take your guys word for it cuz you seem to know what your talkin about..

But for Desi's Sake.. could some of you post the reasons why his too young...

(although the "search" button would also be a time saver"...

And thanks for postin that twice bud... Didnt get through as good after the first.. hehehe.. Peace bro..

Scoobs

Bump!

sixsixtysix is offline New Member
    o.k here is one. i will put one up but not typing a shit load ass teh srch engine works..

calcium is pulled from your bones and pumps to your heart and other organs leaving your bones weak and fragile, leading to injry and weak bones.. and or osteoperosis(sp) down the road.. now imagine what this would mean to a developing bone structure........

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Desi

Doing AAS at a young age IS whats going to harm you in the long run bro. This is why we want young people to stay away from them.

Desi Go to this link.. its to a pervious thread and read up on why Teens shouldnt be on roids... Someone there said "You should be wasting your Money on Peanut butter and be eatin everything your mom packs".. and the truth is Eatin right is the key..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=37958

click and read away..

Scoobs

Solo is offline Junior Member
    Desi, you need another informer....750mg sust/w at 17???????

You'll end up in hospital, you shouldn't do any test at all at your age, 750mg/w is really mutch....I really hope you stop this cycle, but I'm pretty sure you wont, you already know it all, don't you?

I could say it easy, according too my experience 90% of unwanted sideeffects from aas, comes from too young people talking too mutch not knowing what they're doing.

thegame01 is offline Member
    you shouldnt cycle and you should probably come off but you in all likeliness not so i would take the remaining sust
    750+500+250= 1500
    and spreadit out for the next six weeks at a dose of 250mg/week and then dont do it again t'ill your in your 20's

jmho
    GZ

Thread Information