buff jo is offline New Member

not stacking roids!

iit might be dumb to not stack riods, but my friends here dont! and they got really good gains!

i know its not the way to go, but is it less harmful than stacking?

peace

chinups Guest
    What kind of roids???

one used sustanone as for his first cycle

another guy used winstrol for cutting up!

chinups Guest
    how did winstrolk go. I am going to do 50mg EOD for 6-7 weeks. What did his dose look like and what gains did he make

Originally posted by chinups
    how did winstrolk go. I am going to do 50mg EOD for 6-7 weeks. What did his dose look like and what gains did he make
    he made really GREAT gains, im not sure about the dose though right now, tell ya sometime later maybe

anybody has an answer to my q?

chinups Guest
    I will bump this up for getting you off track a bit

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    When we say stack different steriods we say that because when u stack them they will yeild better results. Do you have to? No you don't. You don't "have" to do anything except die and pay taxes...
    As far as you question. Orals are more stressfull on the liver. Certain steriods are more toxic then others. What steriod are u specificly talking about?

chinups thanks bro!

MBaraso, i'll probably use Winstrol

chinups Guest
    I have been researhing this a bit, anyone chime in. What the board would say is do 50md ED or 100mg EOD. ALA for liver and milk thistle also. Do shots over anything else, you can drink but it passes through liver twice. ** Pills are suppose to be good. Do the shots at the same time of the day. Also don't exceed 8 weeks, I wouldn't exceed 7 IMO. I also would throw something in for joints, Triflex from GNC has a good base of supps for joints.....

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    buff jo, your friend who was using winnys, did he mention any pain on his joints? I'm just curious...
    Aku

chinups Guest
    Alot of people complain, it seems to be varying from one person to another. It sucks all the water out of your joints. However I heard it stops after you end,so if all else fails jump off

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    Thats what I wanted to know....thanks chinups.
    Thats really good to hear! cause another board said that it was permanent....
    Aku

Originally posted by chinups
    Alot of people complain, it seems to be varying from one person to another. It sucks all the water out of your joints. However I heard it stops after you end,so if all else fails jump off
    thanks, but im still not sure if there are less risks when using a single steroid like winstrol rather than stacking it up!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Winny alone will still be hard on the liver if run for lengthy periods of time because it is 17AA. It will cut/harden you up and add a few lbs, strength will go up. You will not put like 10+ lbs on a winny only cycle. If you are already fairly lean and just want to get that hard ripped look for spring break or something, then it would be a viable option. A friend of mine is completing a 6 week winny cycle and he put on a few lbs and his strength/endurance has gone up, and he looks harder than nails now.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by nj_
    Winny alone will still be hard on the liver if run for lengthy periods of time because it is 17AA. It will cut/harden you up and add a few lbs, strength will go up. You will not put like 10+ lbs on a winny only cycle. If you are already fairly lean and just want to get that hard ripped look for spring break or something, then it would be a viable option. A friend of mine is completing a 6 week winny cycle and he put on a few lbs and his strength/endurance has gone up, and he looks harder than nails now.
    Exactly...If your lean to begin with and your diet is in check a winny only cycle is not a bad idea if you want that hard ripped look. I have friends that do winny only cycle's w/ pretty good results.
    Chinups if your gonna go w/ winny only then take 50mgs e/d...

chinups Guest
    DRINK ONE- SHOOT ONE- DRINK ONE-SHOOT ONE

Other ways I will be a cushion

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    All steroids work similarly. They mimic testosterone . However, some of them act slightly differently. By combining different steroids, you attack your body from all possible angles - yielding the best results. Its called synergy.

Thread Information